Th4??

xxprincecjxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've been "idle" from the Battleforums for a while now...but i was wondering did anyone take up UE's stratagy and write a TH4 yet? If not i think that should be one of BFHS top priority's :)

@XHS - my skillz programming are low but if u guy's need anymore help with beta testing or creating new idea's or working on mod's i'll be glad to help, just pm me...

@Starfish..i pm'ed u a while back telling u i would supply you with those UO link's and never have...sorry bout that man...i'll give u the FREE d/l with the FREE shards as soon as i get home from work :)

@admin's/mods any word from kor yet?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Hi again :)

Well alot of ppl have tried to rebuild UE's th but it seems that this is patched...I made a few test modules...but I simply wanst able to create enough lag to drop myself from trade (tested MSD, RSD, weaponswitch, [...] ) ... but a few ppl have reported about getting th'ed ... I guess there is a private method out there :)

And Korittke has resigned from modding this section, he's still around though ;D

xxprincecjxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o cool...yea after TH3 exploded the way it did, i'm sure Blizz smartin'ed up and patched it...I hope the private one doesn't get released either :p Another suggestion is i think XHS should keep there work private as well...it'll help the "less fortunate" READ & LEARN other than ASK for mod's etc...They want mod's...let em learn C++ or VB and begin coding there own...and this is coming from a person who does not know how to program...

Star...check ya pm ;)
And thx for the info

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I found how to drop from the game and some friends and I are working on a new TH. It won't be named after UE's TH and the chances are it won't go pubby. But here is a hint, try using some codes that nobody in their right mind would use while in a trade screen. ;-)

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh.... thanks for the info ??? and ure special way of dropping from the game, it wouldnt be ctrl left clicking on a quest item in trade screen with npc, would it ? ure like that guy at blizz hackers a few weeks ago who said he had a dupe got everyone excited and then said he wouldnt release, and it turned out to be all bullshit anyway ....

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
use codes?!?!? what the hell are you talking about? if you mean send packets that the game would never normally use in the trade screen, then yeah, that is a huge help. but there are certain things you CANT mess with in trade

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL, no I'm not. But that would be funny as hell though, mean, but funny all the same. The packet I use requires you to be in a certain act, otherwise you drop, get realm down, and have no item. Waiste of time... :'(. So you would have to make the person come to an act other than 1, which is a huge problem because if it went public Blizzard wouldn't have to patch because everybody would just say they would only trade in act 1 neways making TH useless and the only people you can rip off are the ones who don't have anything worth ripping. Have fun looking, it isn't in act 1 or 2, I have found another one in act 3 but I haven't figured out how to make it drop while in trade without getting a 10 00 00 00 type C/I and just getting pissed off.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yeah ... act specific scams are always harder ... I tried using UE's method+lag caused by msd but it didnt work :(

well if you're telling the truth, and if this only works in certain acts, we simply have to look for a npc with "special skills"

-since npcs are the only real difference between the acts it must include an npc
-npcs like alkara and ormus are basicly that same code just with a different voice and skin...therefor we need a npc with these "special skills"

1. Cain, he can idetify items (he's in act 1 too so it cant be him)
2. Larzuk and Anya, can socket/persn. items (but since charsi has got this special-action-window too I doubt its one them)
3. The gambling-npc's are all over the place...no real difference?
4. Izual is unique though
5. And so on (...)

Just thinking loudly...maybe Im wrong and it hasnt got anything at all to do with npcs ;D

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Starfish
the place...no real difference?
4. Izual is unique though
tyreal ? in act 4 ? all he does is resurrect mercs i dont see how that can create a possible th.... but hey if ure telling the truth man, gj.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
well he's the only npc (besides anya :p) who can open a red tp and he gives ya 2 skill points (but so does akara ;))

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One of the ones i found does have to do with a NPC, the skill windows are different, akara only gives 1 skillpoint(besides the point though) and I have been trying for hours on end to get this one in Act 3 with no results º(>_<)º My friend got it once but didnt pay attention to what he did and was just randomly sending like 30 different packets in a random order he recieved Realm Down but got the item too. Now we are trying like hell to re-do it. With no success i might add :'(