Terran hacking zerg

S

SirSlappy

um.. I was playing agasint a terran (as zerg) and he obviously map hacked.. but the interesting thing was that he landed his engineering bay on my base and killed it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

PoSeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stop making shit up n00b. THere are times when ppl can map hack, there are hacks that will allow u to make hte other person disconnect. But there are no hacks for sqashing buildings. Plz shut up.
PoSeR

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Maphacks only let u see the minerals on the map so u can see his expansions.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I was readnig through the news on scl, and i came across this:

Recently, what looks like the result of a new type of hack has surfaced in several games and replays. The new hack allows a player to remove all vision of himself, covering everything on the map (except for vision of his allies) in fog of war. This new "unmap- hack" allows players to abuse a technicality in Starcraft that allows liftable Terran buildings to land anywhere on fog of war. As a result of the 1.08 patch fix that fixed "a cheeze that allowed players to have Siege Tanks underneath barracks", anything under the landing Terran structure will be crushed, including enemy structures and units.
I have seen this in a UMS game, where u were able to turn on fog of war and build 100 cannons on top of each other. It will probarbly be fixed in 1.10.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Theres only two working map hacks I know of.
First one lets you see minerals and the other one makes person dissconnect in game, except the game keeps playing. Its hard to explain but I'll try.
The hack sends a msg to all players saying that you have been dissconnected, but the game goes on as usuall, but when it is over the thing that says victor/defeat triggers something and causes SC to crash, therefore you get a dissc on your record.
But my friend specially desinged this hack on his own and it has about 10% chance of working, but that was a while back and I think Blizzard did something to him because I ahvent seen him since he hacked someone elses record.

By the way I like the new update to the site Skuzzy

A

AAAA

Originally posted by PoSeR
Stop making shit up n00b. THere are times when ppl can map hack, there are hacks that will allow u to make hte other person disconnect. But there are no hacks for sqashing buildings. Plz shut up.
PoSeR
hi poser

for more info if he is talking shit or not

check this out :)

http://users2.ev1.net/~bobcar/scl/landingbug2.rep

not enough ?

ok another 1

http://130.212.34.151/downloads/downloads/members/replay/landingbug.rep

so...don anyhow say people noob ok
;)

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
That guy at the top isn't lieng. I seen it for myself except it was against Toss. The guy lifted his bay and landed on the guys Gateways annd Nexus and it destroyed it. I have replay, but its too big to post. If you want it PM me. I really do think its a hack and not a glitch, because the game was laggy until the guy who was doin the bay thing died.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Yup, since someone discovered the cloak trick people have been sitting on their asses searching for glitches. And by the way I discovered a few myslef when I was watching a replay. If you nuke a Pylon the missle turns upside down before it explodes. And the other isn't really a glitch, but its pretty cool. If you watch a Terran replay set speed to 4 and watch the little fans on the Supply Depots, then increase to 8x and they spin the opposite direction. Its more of a pysics type of thing, but I can't beleive Blizzard would go into that kinda detail.