Tasta My Blade!

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The Blade Master is always my first choce of an Orc hero in team games. Why? Because he is just a Hero killer. You will never see me use the Shadow Hunter. (If thats the heros name, i forgot because he is useless.)

When your in a RT team game. Harassing is a must. When you build your alter and burrow in the start of the game. You should get a shop and buy healing slaves and the mana potions. This will add much time to the harass rush. If you do it long enough. It will stop the other team from rushing.

I see the BM as the best hero killer in the game other than the MK. The critical strike and windwalk work out great. Even coming out of windwalk gives the BM 50/75/100 extra damage each time. While you are in a big game. You want to windwalk to the hero and attack him while is army is fighting. This will catch him off guard, and you will kill his hero fast.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
omfg if u do this u cannot rush either... and u waste all ur money... by buying the potions and the healing salves... u can't get units... i dunno BM is good but u don't get the healing salves... and stuff

Clippers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you a moron?! shadow Hunter pwns all! he can heal himself pluse when serpant wards are lvl 3 they do 40 somthing damage, it liek a 15 sec cool down, you can have yoru own little army with just wards.!!!

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
omfg if u do this u cannot rush either... and u waste all ur money... by buying the potions and the healing salves... u can't get units... i dunno BM is good but u don't get the healing salves... and stuff
All you need is the one set of heal salves and a Clarity Potion.

Which equals 170 gold.

"but Critical Strike is unreliable....."

But the windwalk sneeking extra damnge is reliable.

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but if you play against lvl6 hadow hunter and you are lvl 6 blade master you willn't hurt anybody except th SH but he can be healed by a grunt carrying healing ward (something like that)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by burnning acid
yeah but if you play against lvl6 hadow hunter and you are lvl 6 blade master you willn't hurt anybody except th SH but he can be healed by a grunt carrying healing ward (something like that)
You're heroes can kiss their asses goodbye if they're Intel and there's a level 6 Blademaster. Critical Strike allows for alot of damage in a short time and with an Orb of Lightning (a must for late game Blademasters) the SH won't last long. If anything, it'll get maybe 1 heal wave off before it falls or is forced to use potions. Also, low-hp ranged units stand little chance with a Blademaster around.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
obivously ppl here dont know how strong bm can be... my strat for Orc doesnt work well if orc gets BM...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I like the blademaster too. He is sort of like the "lich" of the orc race. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
he should be either 1st hero or 2nd hero in most of orc game...

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
critical strike is awesome... i love it... i would rather get it instead of mirror image... they can easily find out which one is the real one unless the real one isn't in battle.. i usualy get WW, then Critical strike, then i get critical again then WW. and so on until lvl 6... WW is also like a hero killer does up to 140 dmg in one hit if u have lvl 3 WW

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I like the bm...hes very annoying unless i get a chance to storm bolt him. I don't like to harass with him as muc has with a far seer, but from zaku's first post, it seems at level 2 he'd make a good harasser/hero killer.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
170 gold to totally harrass and possibly set back the other team is more worthwile than less than 1 grunt. It is totally worth it. One question, if there hero ran do you go after the peons or the grunts?

MagicalDice

Reaction score
I use BM about 90% of the time. Thats how kick ass he is. I usualy get Windwalk/Crit/Mirror Image/Crit/Windwalk/BladeStorm, after that I usually lost or won.
I'd say1% is SH 2% 0.01% TC and I guess the 7.99% is me being stoned and accidently picking some other hero. :p

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never use BM, but I think he is a pain in the ass to deal with, and If you have a low life hero you can kiss his ass goodbye.