bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I will warn you only once.

Do NOT donwload the attached file if you do not want to be spoiled of the game

Now that that's out of the way.

I wrote this FAQ myself and wanted to get it reviewed before I got any further on it. I have finished one path of the game and have started the second, and my personal favorite. The game is Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis for the GameBoy Advance.

Now then, on to what I want.

I want to actually add to the Frequently Asked Questions section. I also want suggestions on how to improve the walkthrough and guide sections (or errors contained herein). You will recieve credit for anything submitted except questions as the answers will be given by me.

So, now that that's all out of the way... Enjoy! I Look forward to comments and the like. If you're wondering, I want my FAQ reviewed before I submit it to a gaming site like GameFAQs, and I want to finish the second path as well.

Later! I'm out!
~~BAM the DOC

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
very nice walkthrough,did u put in if u wait to get glycinia till last possible chance u get a cresente.a goooood bow.and it was nice to tell ppl how to use ctrl f.have u played ne of the golden suns?i am working on second one right now.it is a bit confusing at times but good game

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I beat this game before its was a really great game the last guy was tough as hell though. I also beat Tactics Orge for the playstation and i consider that the best game ive ever played.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SpiritSkater Thank you. Oh, look through out Path A and Side Quests Walkthrough and you'll see that I put all the different Glycinia possibilities. I felt it would be a good idea.

a1steaksauce Another thank you. And I've beaten both Golden Suns. The second one gets confusing, and I'd recomend no lower than level 45 going up agianst the boss and all 72 Djinni. There's a good FAQ at GameFAQs, but it's still partially the Japenese, imported version.

Bag Yes, I like the Ogre games. I have OB: PoLC for the 64 and OB: MotBQ for SNES. I'll have to get TO: LUCT for the PS (and any other Ogre I can find).

But does anyone have suggestions before I go into Path B? Or does it look like the style should just go about the same? The only problem I've run across with writing the guide is getting good info on the Fortune. No matter what I do, it doesn't seem to work right.