Superhero RPG

SpellBreaker

Reaction score
Website
www.jugz.cjb.net
In this RPG you can pick from Certian heros/villions. You can pick any you want to however, if you pick a hero/villion such as Superman and you abuse the powers of him. Then you will be given three options, one calm down on how your using him, two pick a new hero to be, and three kicked from RPG (I hope it dont come to this) The setting of this will be all over America, if it works right like the last one I did on another forum site we got up to about 20 people playing. We had alot of towns in the mix, but America is all open to mix up in. Villilons you can kill civilons just not so many you look and sound like a horrible killer. Just keep it reasonable, you can't kill a hero/villion unless given permission by the user controling that person.

Here is some details you can give about your hero:

Name: people call him Logan, his real unknown name is James Howlett

Hero name: Wolverine

Height: 5'3

Weight: 195 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Base of Operations: Xavier institute for higher learning, Westchester county, New York.

Powers: Claws, Animal-Keen Senses, Adamantium-laced skeleton.

About Wolverine: Wolverine is blessed with animal-keen senses that enable him to track people and objects with an impressive degree of success. In addition, his accelerated healing factor allows him to survive wounds that would prove fatal to most humans and mutants.

Wolverine's skeleton has been bonded with the indestructible metal Adamantium. Also, he possesses Adamantium-laced, retractable claws housed in his forearms. At will, he can release them through the skin on the back of each hand.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((hmm....interesting indeed. If I decide, or even have time, to join, my character will go here. Almost want to be Vash, but he's not exactly a conventional superhero and I'd likely slaughter the personality and general traits of him as a whole....have to think either way....))