Suicide

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who here has thought about it?Who here has actually attempted it? I know I've thought about it plenty of times.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sure everyone has thought about suicide at least once. no ones life is perfect. you just gotta realize it isnt the bset thig for you to do.. theres plenty of ways to make your life better, suicide doesnt do anything but remove you from life completely.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya i think very few people haven't thought of it at least once.
whether they'll admit they've thought of it or not is a differant story.
But you just gotta realize, right now your alive you can do things you can feel pleasure you can see beuty all kinds of wonderous things.
as opposed to nothingness when you die.

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have thought about it, but attempting it is just stupid although my friend tried the pills and didnt die, but now he has problems bc his body dosent make certain chemicals.....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought about it, and now i think its dumbest thing that a kid/adult/person can do in their life.
That would mean that they are being selfish for leaving all of their loved ones suffering, and will leave many ppl like ur brothers and sisters heavy in their shoulder because they will have to take care of parents by them selves...
And think about all the money that was spent on you by ur parents, even thinking about suicide is wrong.. man.. Suicide should (or mebbe it is) the worst sin that you could commit.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by amrtin77
no ones life is perfect.
WTF are you talking... wait... nevermind, Bill Gates hasn't had sex with Pamela Anderson yet.

SpiritSkater

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.raband.net
who honestly can say that they havent thought about suicide? I mean i think about it everyday recently because my girlfriends cousin comitted suicide, she was only in 8th ****ing grade which is sad. I mean come on everyone has so much to live for.....

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill bet he could if he wanted too......... isnt she gettin a little old? and arent we a bit off topic? :p
edit: to sak, but the guy above me, i agree.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I onlt thought about suicide three times all when I was nine.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I think about dying and how funny it would be if the plane I was on crashed everytime I fly (and thats often)

I also thought about how nice it would be to die after taking 4 doses of shrooms and watching a really depressing movie.

Nanashi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Faerie
I have thought about it, but attempting it is just stupid although my friend tried the pills and didnt die, but now he has problems bc his body dosent make certain chemicals.....
Not to be stereotypical but only chicks do the pills. Girls try to kill themselves three times as many guys do. Yet guys succeed three times more you know why? Because they don't try to overdose on pills instead they shoot themselves, drive into something, etc. Killing yourself on pills is a very hard thing to do and then you end up living and ****ing yourself over. Not to mention you make life a lot harder on yourself and your family.

Forged what would you consider a dose? Do you mean a gram or what? Because four grams would do quite of bit to you.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by JeFfDiddy78
anyone here think you go to hell when you kill yourself?
I'm sure you do... it's a very big sin, why would you take your own life? I think it is so retarted to think about suicide, or to do drugs... shrooms like the **** above me(forged), because that could easily kill you to, even if it doesn't suicide kills you, that hurts you too, same concept. A lot of people that I know who like... cut themselves and crap, are ****ing retarted. I know they do it for attention, because I've known someone who actually had that problem, and he doesn't go around saying shit like, oh yeah I have therapy again today because they're goanna put me on anti-depressants... because I cut myself. People like that are ****ing retarted...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
I am sick and sadistic.

Your the one with a J.T.H.M avvy not me who here has a darker sense of humor?
well at least he aint a nazi.... *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!*

anyway what does J.T.H.M mean?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Forged isn't sadistic hes just a little slow in the head.Well actually he is kinda sadistic in public :( :sly