Still here i promise...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
just letting you guys know that im still here =/ i didnt join back then never play i promise. i have been away and then i started having a computer problem and im just now going to be home so that i can fix it. see you guys tonight ;)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yet antoehr example of how power leads to craziness

MesiSnow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pwnt

k thx....so now we turning into a communist clan eh? viz to vitler now tweak to twallin.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Good, i've been looking forward to joining up and playing some d2 with hopefully respectable and trustworthy peeps.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
lol, i was supposed to play last night but i had pc problems...im up and running now so hopefully i can install and play. it wouldnt let me install on one of my computers so ill be looking to use a different one...bah...look forward to seeing me, lol

BoD.Kato

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't even know half of these peeps, jeese, I was gone for like two weeks and now everything has changed.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
More like a month... And not everybody posted at the old forums, some just play the game.

Mike: You should stop by the main D2 forums sometime. And get a sigpic / avatar.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i haven't been playing lot in past few dyas been kinda busy with gf what not, but i'm good now got my prioritys striaght d2,gf,sleep,food