[sticky me] READ BEFORE POSTING! IMPOSTANT INFO ON HACKS/DUPES/ETC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This isn't a REAL hacking forum, mainly "General Discussion"

1. WE WILL NOT POST OPEN HACKS HERE, EVER! The chosen few dupers do NOT share, and if they do you won;t understand it :rolleyes: No-one will share because you can make income off of d2, now.

2.Insta Ups isn't possible, and belongs on SC forums. If you see a "insta ups" its someone with a comp as good as mine :rolleyes: you have to download something to run it.

3. We do NOT post free CD-KEYS no matter what happened to your poor defenceless scrawny ass.

4. Begging if for the Open Market forums, and please do NOT pm me... I felt pitty on Frothyliquid, so I will help him, lol.

5. Please do NOT spam admin PM messages (im not admin, but I am on another different forum, its annoying)

6. Don't ONLY ask for cows, ask for Placebo's help, too

7. Read this, and every other sticky.

8. JEDi or Pindlebot help is for the BOTS forum...

9. Simply, DO NOT SPAM! you WONT get an answer, and it just wastes bandwidth

10. Sticky this, and thank me

11. DO NOT MAKE THIS OFF TOPIC... PLEASE, I DO NOT WANNA HAVE THIS CLOSED :( FIGHT IN PM'S or Asulyum... Please...

12. No sexually horassing/insulting people, especially someone with more posts and/or brains... and it'd be stupid to piss off an admin, lol

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhg... i agree with him totally, it is common knowledge. you dont have to sticky it, i will come here when it is at the bottom of the page, and post a refresh. thats not that hard.

savage! get rid of your huge picture already, or go into paint, and shrink it!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cows, you can post your own... I seriously think we need less newbs askinf for free hacks/duping/items, its pissing me off... I even said not to spam you with HOW DO DUPE? PMS you seem to be complaining about in a few threads :)

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea well most people have already poseted stuff like this and the newbs wont stop asking any way ;) and like Frothyliquid said its common knowledge....
3. We do NOT post free CD-KEYS no matter what happened to your poor defenceless scrawny ass. ?? we hows we?!!?!? you might not but other people might .. your talkin as if u own this forum

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, at first when I saw this thread I was confused...

First off, speak for yourself. There are probably a handful of people in this forum that would be kind enough to help someone who needs it.

And as oneyed said, making this a stick won't do crapola. Theres been a Pindle Bot sticky in the Bot and Editors forum, yet everyday theres atleast 1 thread on "Where can I get PindleBot?"

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we need like 3 sticky's thats say: READ INFORMATION STICKY ABOVE ^^^

then people might actually see them, cuz when i first came here, i didnt see the sticky at first, i was just reading posts and replying.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont bump this thread, if people are stupid, just dont respond, i can take care of it,
me and Placebo are the mods, we will handle it all

Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.