Steyr aug

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i never liked this gun,the recoil so bad,and when i do lil shots ,i end up not doin enough damage and i die :/ this is done on fy_snow and iceworld btw. Any tips eh,btw i am aimin at the head

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Improve your aiming, the AUG is dead accurate on distance and powerful in close-quarter firefight. You may try to aim at the head but you evidently don't do it. On Snow and Iceworld you obviously want to go full-auto if the enemy is right besides you. You still have the possibility to pull the crosshair towards the enemy's head but until then give it to him in the chest or wherever your crosshair is.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can't hold the trigger with this gun, and if you can get a headshot the first shot is always dead on, but after that the recoil can get pretty bad.

Tw3aKed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On fy_snow, and iceworld, all them maps, the hitboxes are increased, almost impossble to miss a headshot :)

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um, you don't know what you're talking about. Maps cannot contain hitbox distortion information.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
aug is such a good gun for close & medium combat, for long distance, u just need to be accurate

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The AUG is one of my favorite guns. I like using it on AIM-ak-colt deathmatches

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have to use it like a semi-auto, slower than a pistol. Think of it as a scoped deagle that can burst at close range.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I hate the aug, one of my clan members using sig or aug only, he never gets any headshots only points and shoots with no strategy...my fav gun is an m4 or ak

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Meh, the AUG is alright, long range though its amazing, but it cant touch such long range assault rifles such as the colt or famas.......famas on burst, med/long range is insanly accurate for some reason.