Stealing Accounts and CD-Keys with Trojans - Netdevil & beast 2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the **** did Korittke's thread get deleted >.<
Oh well, Good job on the Tut. I think you should close this, or it will be a bunch of n00bs spamming and it will be 400 pages long.

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ok. yeah close this any mod who sees this. btw, ChillyWilly, make the script.php in notepad. then upload it to your ftp at lycos.co.uk and it will be there :)

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Btw, TwEaK, you can watch Futurama at its new home: Cartoon Network. It's on really late at night I dont know when but I watch it sometimes. :)

KikiSmock

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm yeah im no nub, but i lost all my trojans, anyone know the sub that isnt detecable? or maybe one of you have a way to encrypt the server file so it doesnt get detected?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that's way better than mine ^^ good job. and oneyed, did savage say anything yet?! he read my pm, but didnt reply.

Europort

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why go through all the trouble of CGI notify when there is still a way to use ICQ notify hehehe.. The best trojan that i say by far is.... OPTIX PRO 1.3. Its easy to setup and even easier to use due to its Altered icq-notifying system. Icq now has a filter that blocks incoming text on the pager in the form of IP's.. so what The optix pro creators did, was program the code to send ip's in the form of xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx instead of xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx so go grab a copy at {~edited} and read the readme. This trojan also comes with a cgi logger tutorial for the advanced people. I hope this helps you alot.

Europort

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oops sorry about that guess i cant post trojan links in somone elses forum... forgot lol... well pm me if u want it neways

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have no idea at all who removed korittkes thread. And i aint to happy about it :rolleyes:

But this thread makes up for it.

cybertrash

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i followed the instructions and got 3 ppl on the list.txt
the first one i connected to worked, i keylogged him and i think i got his password but not acc name ! lol
and the second two im trying to connect to it says disconnected !!
why??
i have their ips and ports...

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they might have disconnected from the internet. dont worry though. when they come back online your list.txt will be updated with their new ips :)

cybertrash

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
really? what exactly happends when they click on the exe file?
does the trojan stay in their computers forever or what? o_O
and also, there are 2 ips showing devil ip and remote, i connected to the devil ip is ´that right?

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep. unless the devilip and the remoteip are different. if they are, try connecting to both.

and the trojan stays on their computer forever, starting whenever their computer starts up :)

xxprincecjxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
copy n paste

I suggest everyone to copy n paste this tut before it just suddenly "disappears" like Koritta's tut...If it's alright by pyro that is ;) GJ to the both of ya'll...pyro and koritte, there both really good tut's...if any of the mods gets a chance to resticky Kor's tut plz do so... GJ

darky25

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, i got a problem, all worked, it just dont adds the things to the list.txt :( as i opened the Script with my Browser, its said OK, and i was listed in the txt file,but if i use the Server file (yes i used it on my Computer :D and i affected my Computer with the trojan ;) ) it show the seted Fake msg, but it dont logs the stuff in the list.txt i dont know whats wrong :( help please

Status
Not open for further replies.