Starting school in 2 days!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
dude I just told you the rules... about making posts with titles like "Hi" and "Hello" and "Yay". The are against the rules for a reason. Titles are there so that people don't need to click on the links to find out what the thread is about. Imagine if every single thread on battleforums.com was one word like "hi" or "sup". So hopefully now you get the idea. I edited it (again).

Thanks,
SkuZZy

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
oh ok, i didnt think itd matter, cos it was in this Off Topic forum, but alright

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
madarin....hmm.... my parents speaks that language.... i only no cantonese

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I took mandarin in Grade 5 cause this smart chick I knew was taking it. We went out for a while, then we broke up and I was stuck taking mandarin classes. I don't remember any mandarin at all, but, we did go to this mandarin thingy at the PNE (on a field trip) and we kept going through this line up to try and win blockbuster coupons (you'd spin this wheel and it has prizes on it). The guy who ran it eventually got pissed and told us we couldn't do it anymore, cause he kept giving us coupons for stupid shit (like Safeway) and we would throw them on the ground and go back through it to try and win the blockbuster free movies for a month thing (which was the grand prize). Ah... good times at gay places.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
lol grade 5, i remember being suspended in grade 5 for throwing a hot meat pie at a chick...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by fub33
lol grade 5, i remember being suspended in grade 5 for throwing a hot meat pie at a chick...
Thinking back, grade 5 was the worst year for me. I got this ****** teacher (no kidding, he was border-line queer) whose name was "Mr. Ennenberg" or something. Anyways, I got through that..., then grade 6 and 7 were probably the best I ever had. My grade 6/7 teacher was the same and he didn't care whether or not we worked. I am not kidding when I say the following: I did not do one single math problem throughout the entire school year and he passed me. We would go to the library and copy stuff right out of the encyclopedia for exams and he would give us A's on it and he would always be making bargains with me and my friend to try and get us to work, it was pretty damn funny. I guess he's the one who was laughing though, cause I had to go to summer school in Grade 8... cause, lets just say, my grade 8 teacher was a HELLUV ALOT tougher than he was. Oh well, live and learn.

SKuZZy

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i remeber 5 grade I wish i would have been shot that year i had a flate liner as a teacher not to forgett i almost got exspelled from school :rolleyes:

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ah, i don't know languages. well, we take german in school and latin (in later years i'll most likely take german and latin together. yum, gummy worms.... argh my german class this year is SOO stupid, i'm not learning anything. optimistically, i'm getting over a hundred in it and he has a rollover of the extra points from semester to semester) but i don't have the chance to take spanish, not that i miss it much. [random]i just like the salsa. burritos taste good. they aren't healthy, though...i ate 3 yesterday.

anyway school started like oh, hmm....2 months ago here. and i'm STILL not used to waking up at 6.....[/random]

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ah yes, and 5th grade for me was.....wait, wait, i'm beginning to remember......we had a gay play and i didn't want a big part in it, so i got no part at all. urgh, half the costumes were sweatsuits.... 4th grade was another gay play year, but i missed it (thank god) because i was getting my braces on.

5th grade....in the Xel-like class we learned about greek mythology and put on plays. ours was the best (a kind of parody of perseus). ho. the rappin' oracle was very....imaginative....i was athena, wearing some flowery robe with an owl perched on my shoulder, if i remember correctly. i wrote half the script. i was also a gray woman and a dryad or whatever.....and afterwards....free food! yay!

regular classes were boring and i wrote some imaginative stories that my teachers didn't appreciate, they were "too gory/weird".

oh yes. reminiscing....our very own form of torture. we're all masochists at heart.