StarForge

Zithra

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about starforge.
The triggers are kind of confusing in StarForge, so is there any way I can make the map in starforge, and make triggers in starcraft campaign editor.
Also, in starcraft campaign editor, where do i found game sounds?!?!

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about starforge.
The triggers are kind of confusing in StarForge, so is there any way I can make the map in starforge, and make triggers in starcraft campaign editor.
Also, in starcraft campaign editor, where do i found game sounds?!?!
StarForge is crap dude. It has oh soo many bugs still in it. Same with StarCraft X-tra Editor. Still using Classic StarEdit!?

You need to download SCMDraft 2 0.8.0 and use that from now on. Best map editor you'll find.

tappika

Reaction score
actually im experiencing a load of bugs in scmdraft. its still very young in development.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
actually im experiencing a load of bugs in scmdraft. its still very young in development.
You obviously don't have version 0.8.0 dude. There are FAR less bugs in SCMD then any other editor.

starcraftLOVER4LIFE

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I have a question about starforge.
When i try to set-it up it says theres a file missing or something what do i need to fix that?

starcraftLOVER4LIFE

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
And another question in starforge can u stack the minerals one on top of each other i dont mean in a line i mean so it looks like theres one mineral think there but really theres like 20

shredderIV

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i also have a question about starforge, are there any known things that cause it to crash on a mac when someone plays a map created in starforge? Any info would help btw.