Starcraft rpg

Admiral Duh-hoy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.http
A Starcraft Story: The Mission on Hell

it all starts in the s.s. Maria (a Battlecrusier . (me) Striker is wait to load on a dropship heading to the planet Char to retreive information in a former protoss colony of a wepon that is effective agiant Hydralisks and Zerglings And in line someone aproches him and say his/her name is...

Admiral Duh-hoy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.http

Sargent Cutter and says hey you in dropship 190345 "yes" says Striker well im the Sarge of your group and i plan to make your life a living hell. "Shit" thinks Striker "great start with the sarge asshole" as he enters the only seat left is next to the sarge "damn" says striker

Admiral Duh-hoy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.http

as Striker sits down he decides to not talk unless spoken to. trying getting aquanted will get your ass kicked 20 times around the planet before hitting the ground they hate being treated like a freind sympathy is suicide in battle. it gets worse if you act good to people rather then better. When they hit the planet protoss start coming out of gateways all around the dropship one steps out of the group and says...

Admiral Duh-hoy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.http

i am Aldaris and right now zerg are swarming this sector so no one leaves the field of photon cannons or die a painful death. We plan to accompany you on this mission, but do not rely on us all the time is this clear? "Sir, yes Sir!" says all the marines at once. "Every one to the barracks this instant!" says a General who seems to be in charge of all the Terran Marines. "For Breifing and suiting up!" "Move Privates what are you waiting for? An official welcome? welome to Char! Now move your asses!"

Admiral Duh-hoy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.http

As Striker enters the barracks he says "Aw damn!" He looks at his bunk. It has trash all around his bunk and some kind of stain on the bed and pillow is soaked with sweat. "well...the tempature matches this place. So this is hell." Hurry and undress it is time to suit up ladies! Says the Sarge he met before. "Well? Move your asses!" this is the part he hated. "Damn why did i have to vollunteer on this mission on hell?" he thinks. as he enters the suiting room he sees many people before him struggling to stay out of the tubes of green liqid. "poor souls" thought Striker. as the gaurds put a helmet over his head and put him into the green breathable goo. Right when they saw someone pull a lever. Then everything went black.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I pray to god you never get hired by blizzard as a writer! :D

Just kidding, story was pretty good... spelling was, uhm, average.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
AHHHH AHHHHH HELP

general nebro and his troops have just been ambushed by a herd of lurkers only 12 people including the general have survived but thay are out of amunition they need pick up imidiotly or the hope of returning the data that they retrieved is gone you have only a few hours to save them or the swarm shall destroy the data for good

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: AHHHH AHHHHH HELP

Originally posted by shrimpshark
general nebro and his troops have just been ambushed by a herd of lurkers only 12 people including the general have survived but thay are out of amunition they need pick up imidiotly or the hope of returning the data that they retrieved is gone you have only a few hours to save them or the swarm shall destroy the data for good
Muhahaha! Lurkers always win!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
A Starcraft Story: A Mission In Hell

Miraculously, Striker saw the overturned earth before they approached the ambush "I gotta find us a way outta here" thinks Striker. Out of the original platoon of 48 Marines, he sees maybe 18 are able to move out. He turns on his loudspeaker com system, "All Marines follow me! We're gonna get these sons of bitches!". Picking up the ArmorPlaz briefcase containing the critical data, Striker hauls ass to the base of the eastern cliff.

2000 ft above ground level, the surviving 8 Marines begin breaking down. "I can't believe they dropped us off in this God forsaken hellhole! Did they want us to fail?" "We're never gonna make it! We're never getting out of here!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" commanded Striker, "As Private First Class, I'm assuming command of this squadron". "Who the hell are you to tell us what to do?" said a scarred face within a badly beaten Marine Combat suit. "Our commanding officers are dead, most of us can't even run, and High Command has no clue where we are. We're supposed to make our rendezvous at 1600 hours. It's now... 1400, and you think by organizing us we're gonna trek 300 kilometers in under 2 hours?. I say every man for himself while we have the chance to run." He said propping himself against the cavern wall.

"None of us are getting through this unless we work together, now i sug-" "Strategies haven't worked on Char against the Zerg since day 1 son." interrupted the Marine, "And you're only a ranking Private because daddy had his connections in Boot Camp. I've been doing this kind of work before you were a shitstain on your mother's bedsheets. I still have my firearm, and as long as I have it, I am NOT taking any orders from you." Gathering his strength, the rebellious Marine began taking things from his comrades that lacked the strength to hold on to them.

"Put those items down now Private!" bellowed Private Striker. Stopped in his tracks, all eyes were now on this lone Marine. "You know" he said, "It really didn't have to come to this..." Then, without warning, he turned and shot Stiker in the shoulder...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com

Before he could even think, Striker withdrew his grandfather's old .50 Desert Eagle, and fired a shot between the renegade's eyes. The bullet impact to his skull, sent the Marine over the ledge to the cavern...

Falling to his knees, Striker winced as a fresh stream of blood flowed forth from the bullethole. "At least it went clean through" he mumbled, beginning to patch up his wound...

"It's 1600 now sir. Shall I tell the men to move out sir?" "Not yet Private" said Striker. Having surveyed the area, he knew there was a narrow ledge that would take them to the top of the valley, away from the lurkers below. The only problem was, were they still there? "I'm going to scout ahead of you. Watch me when I get to that ridge over there. If I'm doing anything other than shooting or running back, it's clear. We'll continue that pattern until we're within 100 kilometers, at which time we'll attempt radio contact with the Protoss/Terran base." wiping his brow of sweat, "It's too goddamn hot here. If any of the men have trouble moving, contact me on radio frequency 192.87." Looking up, the blackened clouds ominously blocked the sunlight overhead. A dark gloom settled over the once proud landscape. Hostile Environment Suit flashlights blinked on as the troops began to take their mind of what was ahead... a 300 kilometer hike across mountainous terran, at best, through hostile territory. Finally, assuming they did make it there, there was no guarantee the base hadn't been overrun, and the mission was already lost.

Inspecting his new toy, a C-10 Canister Rifle taken from the renegade Marine's belongings, Striker turned to his 2nd in command, "You have 840 Gauss rounds, and 22 Canister Grenades, should anything happen, make sure all of that is put to good use. Take as many down as you can." Though not very reassured, the Private acknowledged Striker's orders and checked his Rifle as Striker turned about face, and headed up the valley cliff...

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
the lost squad

Ryu and his squad of five maniged to make it to a small opening in a cavern they go in to see a brightly lit cavern but there was noone in sight. Ryu and his first mate go ahead of the rest of the group and there thay see a weird looking building shaped like a dimond and made of a weird medal. The group moves on to see what looks like a peromid the building has a opening so the group heads in only to find no one then thay here movement
What the hell was that noise,said Ryu as he drew his dagger
Sir it looks like this place was evacuated there are no bodys that i can see,said Solja but why would thay leave this looks like its o..k...
Suddenly a figure appers from the dark
my name is tasidar this was my fathers base he killed the overmind by ramming his ship into it.
Tasider,I didnt know he had a son,said Ryu so your named after your father?
Yes, i came here from the report that there is a new zerg unit my sorces here have dissapered i came here to find out about it but everyone fled.
tasidar steps out of the shadows reviling a young man around age 21 mabe younger
whele lets get a start on it said Jim

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm not totally sure, but I think you meant to call Ryu, Striker?

"This goddamn briefcase is makin my arm hurt. You take it Ryu" said Jim, a tactical mastermind who, at the age of 11 had devised a system of attacking and retreating from enemy forces that could defeat over 14 hydralisks with only 8 marines in open field, all written on a slab of rock he found, using a piece of charcoal. By age 16, he made a scientific breakthrough in defensive technology, breaking the barrier between Protoss and Terran technology, effectively establishing the first cornerstone in permanent Terran shielding systems. His family lived on Korhol when the Confederacy launched the tactical nuclear missiles, obliterating all life on the planet. Suffering from a mental breakdown, he resorted to theft to survive. He was caught frequently by local police, and marked as a repeating offender making him unable to ever attain an officer rank. By age 19, he was sent to boot camp as punishment, where he excelled in tactical combat. "I'm not gonna be the one that breaks whatever's inside, you keep it." said Ryu, pushing it back to Jim. "Common man, just for a few minutes. I gotta itch so far up my ass it's gonna take two hands." said Jim, presenting it to Ryu once again. "I told you I'm not touching that goddamn thi-" at the same time, Ryu knocked the ArmorPlaz briefcase containing the new secret weapon out of Jim's hands, sending it to the rocky ground.

As lights began to light up, and a large circular metal disc began spinning on the side panel of it, latches began unbuckling, and decompressed air ducts began shooting out puffs of air.

"What the hell is going on here... Oh Jesus" said Striker, moving next to the briefcase...

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
then it came

while the 3 men where fighting thay didnt even notice tasidar yelling suddenly thay where all inside a worm strugling to breath tasidar then grabed on to the worms blater and poff they were gone

When the party awoke thay found themselves in a pile of brown smelly liquid like jello
O SHIT said Ryu as he relized what had happened
Then stricker went over and found they where on a cliff
Jim then checked where thay where on his map Jim said a few loud words of witch i head none of then Jim told them his monitour said that they where over 2000mls from camp
Well said Tasidar i guese we should start walking

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
DON'T DELETE NOW!!!

"Oh shit, where's the briefcase?" said Striker, looking at the 3 brave souls still alive after the odd encounter with a giant worm.
Only three had survived the attack, High Templar Tassadar (son of Tassadar Sr.), Private Jim Raynor, and Private 1st Class Striker.

"I tried to get it as we were getting eaten by that sandworm, but I think it's still inside." said Jim. The other two paused, and turned to look at Jim, they all knew what had to be done. "Then it's agreed, we track this thing down, and do whatever is necissary to get that data out of it." Grim looks beset the three young men. "We should try to backtrack our way to where we were captured and find our ammunition, we're going to need it to take something of this size down..."

heh, anyone else that wants to join in is more than welcome. I've been hoping someone other than shrimpshark would've gotten interested in this by now.

In regards to that giant underground worm, it sounds like something that was ripped off from a novel series written by Frank Herbert, Dune. I'll believe you in the fact that you might have come up with that on your own, or maybe you just heard about the 100 meter long sandworms that inhabit the barren desert world of Arrakis. I'd have to say if there's any one Science Fiction novel anyone should read, or at least watch the movie of, it's Dune. Sci Fi remade the 80's version that came out in movie theatres, with some hyped up graphics and cool looking Fremen masks, however the 80's version does feature Patrick Stewart, whom most of you should know is Captain Picard on ST:TNG which just all around kicks ass. There's about 7 novels in the Dune series all leading up to some other higher being that is mortal enemies with the human race, and begins obliterating everything in it's path. I'd love to write on and on about this, but I'll save valuable server space on this forum. If anyone is interested to hear more about it, PM or reply to this and I'd be happy to give sparknotes or w/e. Just a shame to see Mr. Herbert getting ripped off on an idea that's far from original.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm

ive never heard of Dune but the worm is a zerg mutashion so it would look nothing like a sand worm ill describe it very soon

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
story continued...

Ryu seemed very upset be the fact that thay had to find the awfel thing He can still remember its horrid shape ( long fangs and a spike for a tonge) he barle missed its tonge from going right thro him
Jim thought to him self then got angry while the others where turned around he fired one shot and missed Ryu's forehead
Ryu turned and fired a shot not even looking at whom it hit
Jim suddenly fell then as Ryu came to see if he was dead Jim fired and this time it hit
Ryu fell to the ground and then relized he was ok he had his vest on ( Ryu was one of the few men who had worn or had been given a safty vest) he disided to see what Jim would do next before getting up. So he laid there and then he relised what had happened this was an assasinashion.
Jim soon threw the suit case at Ryu's body laying in the sand then walked off with tassidar
Tassidar turned and stabed Stricker and said lets go Jim this form irates me then with a blink of an eye he turned into a human not just any human but Solja Ryu's old friend
Then Jim said whele thats some tech that thay gave you then walked off with Solja
Ryu went and helped stricker to his feet
Stricker went and opened the suit case damn he said the disc is gone
Ryu turned and said there was no disc it was a ploy to kill us both