Starcraft Map Previewer

sejac

Reaction score
What can one use to preview starcraft maps and print them out?

Thank You

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
y would u want to do that?

sejac

Reaction score
ahhhhhh!!!!! so that I could print them out,,,, duh!!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
let me explain a bit more y would u want to print them out

sejac

Reaction score
Who gives a crap why I want to print them or not, or be able to view them as a gif or a jpg?????????? I just asked a simple question, either you know or you don't know, which if it is the latter, go haunt somewhere else,,, sheesh!!!!! Right now the only way I have to view a map is with StarEdit which only allows .scm or .scx which can't be viewed by any viewer I have and most of the converters I have downloaded wont open them up either. In other words I simply wont to be able to view the maps another way other then StarEdit and if I prefer too!! To print them!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The only harmful thing I can think of with printing the map is that he can use it to uh, "map hack" in multiplayer. So, I don't see a problem.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
sejac said:
Who gives a crap why I want to print them or not, or be able to view them as a gif or a jpg?????????? I just asked a simple question, either you know or you don't know, which if it is the latter, go haunt somewhere else,,, sheesh!!!!! Right now the only way I have to view a map is with StarEdit which only allows .scm or .scx which can't be viewed by any viewer I have and most of the converters I have downloaded wont open them up either. In other words I simply wont to be able to view the maps another way other then StarEdit and if I prefer too!! To print them!!!
Print Screen key is your friend! For god sakes, he was trying to help you, calm down!