StarCraft Ghost Multiplayer Units

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I was just thinking...

I know it's unsure as to whether they'll make StarCraft Ghost multiplayer, but what do you guys think of allowing other units to be played in multiplayer games if they allowed it?

I'm sure they'll put some cheats into the game so Nova looks like a Hydralisk and other stuff, but just wanted to get some ideas back.

S

S)T-Winston5678

PLEEZ HAVW MULTIPLAYER IN SC GHOST

I hope they make sc ghost a multiplayer cuz if its like goldeneye(u no for N64) then itd be awesome to play on the internet if u have played timesplitters 2 they could do it like that too

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Blah this is the first time I post here but, You will probably get to play with a marine. I was talking to B.NET about it. That they will try to make different characters and weapons in the game

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
they have to have multiplayer. 2 different forms though, player to player/comp on the one concole, and player to player over the internet. and it was a post like this already, im shure of it.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Well, It doesn't really matter to me because I'm sorta new here even if I work for the damn best SC:G site in the world ;). But, yes I definetly think there will be more units than just Nova. What would amke the game fun if there was only one unit? It's going to be like CS just not CS. Like, let's just say the engineers in CS would be like marines in SC:G sorta the same thing.

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Multiplayer for Starcraft: Ghost would rule @$$! I soo hope they got multi!! Wonder how it'll be... would if be like Sc 64..? 2-4 separate screens? or would it be like Goldeneye style? :p

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Dude, they mean multi-player as in "online" not playing with your friends and crap. But, if you were playing with your friends it would probably be Golden Eye style.

SSGTGunny

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i doubt that it wont be multiplayer. they would definetly have multiplayer, i mean if they didn't they would lose so many people. its prolly gonna be like tribunal assualt. multiplayer if u want, or 1-2 players offline. they would definetly lose profit if it was one player. and i think there are gonna be different characters for multiplayer like a hydra, rine, ghost, goon, maybe even useing a phew air units like a scout or wraith. anyway, i would prefer a birdseye veiw game like BW, brand new version. with better units and shite.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I think it will most defiantly have 4 player support offline and somewhere between any amount of player support online. I don't know, but I was thinking you could chose the unit you wanted to be like a Marine or Hydra and that decides what team your on. It would be an awesome game online especially if they allow you to choose the unit you wanted to be, personally I would be a Zealot because their fighting style is melee and that's my favorite. It could possibly be like Diablo where each character gets different abilities and stuff, but their all different.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
A great thing that we could do would be to help guys on B.Net, those guys taht make nukes and create ghosts u know?

there could be an option that allow SCG to join a game.

The bnet player either let one ghosts (or more) to join, or he can do it for himself.

If that happens, there could be a system of orders the player would give to the ghost, and, in case the ghost bs him, he could both ban him, or the game wouldnt count to stats.

its kinda absurd, but its just a thought

Perfection69

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hope they make it like dungon keeper or urban Assult where u can play as a unit in 1st person until it dies and then u can swap to another 1

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
perfection... that is such a lame UMS spawner... anyway... they better make it multiplayer... and it would be cool if u could play 4v4 with 2/4 different systems >=) like someone else said they would loss 80% of the gamers... it would be like another Perfect Dark... lol... fun game while it lasted...

and who said they could let old Starcraft: Brood War players play with the SC: Ghost players... THAT WOULD NOT WORK!!! Blizzard would have to make a whole new patch(or version) and it would just be lame... 1 in 3D, another in 2D, 3D person bragging, 2D person Marine + Medics the 3D person's ass... see what i mean?

oh, btw(away from the subject), anyone know if they are making GCN online?

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
yes there making GC online..................back on subject.

Meh multiplayer would be insane, but dont make too bad like ultimately crazy. just tame enough for the peeps out there. I hope they do make it Goldeneye style, it would be insame playing at Zeratul or Tassadar!!! :-D ^_^

cant wait for this gamEEE!!!!!!!! *watches trailer for 300thtime*