Starcraft 2 Storyline

L

Laharl

What do you think should happen in Starcraft 2? Fall of Kerrigan, the rise of the hybrids?

Perhaps everyone should work on defeating this new evil, or face destruction.

Discuss.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I think both will happen. Kerrigan loses over swarm and its obvious the hybrid will run ramped throughout the universe. Its SC2 has the same story line as WC3, e.g. the Burning Legion. I will second doubts about what Blizzard was thinking. :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
UED_Captain said:
Well post away then Break!
lol, okay dokie. I'll give it a shot at what I think the events will play out as.

The hybrids will awaken and will first gather into one whole. Find a mother planet and start from there.

During that time the continuous struggle between the Dominion and Zerg will call the Protoss for a gathering. In this council the Protoss will demand that this struggle be brought to an end. While the Protoss are planning to intervene they come across a new and more powerful race ;)

The hybrids now with a battle plan move to action. Much like the Zerg's first cause, they must destory the mistakes of their mother's creation. The hybrid's will want to destory not only the Zerg, but Protoss with the Terran caught in the line of fire. With their sights stuck on Kerrigan the battle begins.

The hybrids being more powerful destory the Broods and Kerrigan escapes with some scratches and a bruised ego. The Dominion falls and Mengsk is killed because he didn't want to lose HIS power.

The Protoss are now under attack by this new evil. Their worlds are destoryed and only fate brings our heros together! They find some way to stop this terror and it beings them to the strong hold of the hybrid. Where they find what no one would have guessed all a long!

Reaction score
The Hybrids are not going to have very many troops at first, most likely, so if they are smart they will lay low and try to build up there army... with a strict schedule of RYTRGF^U%$T^&U%^ETRGYHUI&*OYHTEH

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Depends how many worlds the hybrid was seeded on.
If there were a lot of planets with a lot of hybrids then there is going to be a problem. lol.

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
I aint dokie! IM CHINESE! And what about the UED?
They're gone. Back on Earth none of them knew what happened. Not a thing since none of their fleets returned back to Earth.

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
that last terran mission on BW all i kno is u take out an overmind but kerri wasnt mad she str8 told off dugal or w/e and then dugal shot himself...(what a newb he is)...i think its guna be jim vrs kerry all the way thru cuz i think hybrids will be with zerg(but like duran sayed they guna be stronger then all races) im seansing a bs on the zerg...whos with me on this guess...