StarCraft 0 Clutter Map editors

Alpha 4

Reaction score
Website
www.ruthlessbbs.com
Hi all. Nice forum you've got going. I'm a regular @ another gaming forum and i found this site by checking out gaming forums on Google.com.

Anyway, the reason i'[m here is because I desperately need to find a 0Clutter map editor for StarCraft. Or i need information on how i can edit fast $ maps.

If anyone knows please reply. thanks.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, it's in a Broodwar forum now.......
Must have been moved, or you thought you were in a Diablo forum......

Here is a link for the program, and a tutorial.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/scag_home0/design_tutorial.html

Use it with responsibility, and be forwarned, stacking is not an easy thing to to, be ready for hours of tedious work.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Crookedfoot... I believe you showed a link called... Zergling Underground... Well... i visited it, and now, when i right click, It says Zergling Underground on one of the options... Now... Why is that?

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man those things are gay. It takes alot of hours to do one map and it is confusing sometimes. Just stop playing money maps. Thats what I did. Its alot funner on non-money maps because it is alot harder. I always want to win and I kept winning on money maps and it got boring. So I play non money, get my ass kicked, try harder.

Alpha 4

Reaction score
Website
www.ruthlessbbs.com
The hours of Work will not be a problem. Thanx a million Crooked Foot. I owe ya a bunch. and ya, I stupidly decided to place the message in the Diablo forum. Sorry. :/

All that i really wanna do though is edit an existing 0clut map so that players 1, 2 & 3 are always on top & 4, 5 & 6 are always on the bottom so that my chum & are always on the same team.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That requires you play UMS. Otherwise it doesn't use any triggers, or options that you make them. There is no other way to do it unless you like switch computers but that would require driving or flying great distances lol. Or remake untill it works.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
No... It doesn't require UMS... You only need to see that "Random start location" isn't marked.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I gave up on ums map after making zombie madness at wal-mart funnny game. Took like 1 1/2 straight days to finish. I bout went crazy. I found out you can OD on cafene! To much is not good. be carful when you start you get sucked in and drink alot without noticing.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Towelie
Man those things are gay. It takes alot of hours to do one map and it is confusing sometimes. Just stop playing money maps. Thats what I did. Its alot funner on non-money maps because it is alot harder. I always want to win and I kept winning on money maps and it got boring. So I play non money, get my ass kicked, try harder.
Is this what your life has boiled down to? Reading forums about topics you don't normally like, then actually taking the time to post a reply stating that money maps are "gay"? Judging from your use of that word, I'd say you need to start paying attention in your computer typing class or whatever, and lay off the internet for awhile.

What's the point of reading, and then actually posting in a thread here just to flame the poster? That's what The Asylum is for man.

Alpha 4

Reaction score
Website
www.ruthlessbbs.com
Originally posted by Towelie
That requires you play UMS. Otherwise it doesn't use any triggers, or options that you make them. There is no other way to do it unless you like switch computers but that would require driving or flying great distances lol. Or remake untill it works.

lmao. i've lost count of just how many people my friend and i have pissed off because of constantly recreating a game after it's started. Chances are one of you've suffered this inconvenience. Btw, thanx for the tip Cerebrial brain. After spending 4 un-necessary hours remaking a 0clut 2vs2 map with players 1&2 on top and 3&4 on bottom i found out the map still placed the start positions randomly. :( the sad thing is i realized all i really had to do was move the start positions and keep the stacked minerals where they were.:mad:

CerebralChain

Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpha 4
Btw, thanx for the tip Cerebrial brain.
No problem...

Just wondering... Why do ppl ALWAYS mis-spell this nick? Too many letters? Too hard to read? Just asking...