Staff team posting

Should the staff team post more than moderate?

• Total voters

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Do you think the staff team shold post more often than moderate? There's been some commotion about the staff team doing all their moderating undercover and not enough posting in the public. Voice your opinions here.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Do you think the staff team shold post more often than moderate? There's been some commotion about the staff team doing all their moderating undercover and not enough posting in the public. Voice your opinions here.
huh.. kind of a stupid question..

get the job done = good thing

who cares whether they post or not

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Like Crookedfoot?
yea, pretty much. But not THAT much of inactivity is necessary in staffs.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I actually need more to moderate..I have a feeling my activeness will always outweigh my moderation, no matter hopw mucyh trouble comes in the forums I look over.

I do like the idea though. I think...it would cause people to bitch less about moderators that don't post a lot but do a lot of ''hidden'' work that most members can't see nor have any understanding of.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that a forum is not meant for moderating fully if there is no sign of the member posting.

It was posting that made them a Staff Member in the first place; it should be posting why they stay there.*

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
x42bn6 said:
I'm a firm believer that a forum is not meant for moderating fully if there is no sign of the member posting.

It was posting that made them a Staff Member in the first place; it should be posting why they stay there.*
He makes a good point.

But of course posting shouldnt out weigh your job. But i dont know why you couldnt do both

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
SlyFie said:
He makes a good point.

But of course posting shouldnt out weigh your job. But i dont know why you couldnt do both
Agreed. Another reason is that posting on BattleForums should use the f word. FUN. Moderating is no fun, but posting is (or should be; depends on how you post).*

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
SlyFie said:
He makes a good point.

Because most of the staff people these days are old enough to have big lives outside of BattleForums and not enough young people are joining currently.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Moderation is a job, and if you get too chummy with the people feelings can get hurt. =\