Split from Pengu!n For Mod (Turned into blizzforums debate thinger)?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
how bout u ****ing go back to blizzforum and mod them u ****sucker

-edit-

besides u just got here......... blizzforumers are not welcomed here gtfo

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
how bout u ****ing go back to blizzforum and mod them u ****sucker

-edit-

besides u just got here......... blizzforumers are not welcomed here gtfo
First of all I really really would indeed like flaming you but I will keep it civil for the sake of Chit-Chat (I will do my best). If any mods feel I have stepped over the line don't be afraid to edit. :)

You realize how much of an idiot you made out of your self with that post?

To treat someone someway just because they are from a different forum in no right gives you any right to flame them or give them a hard time. You think just because you’re from battle forums and he is from blizzforums you are some sort of god? That is what you sound like.

Let me use an analogy (if you don't know what it is look it up) Lets say a customer always shops at Best Buy but then finds out there is a lot of cool stuff at Circuit City. Are employees at Circuit City going to be mad at the customer just because he had shopped at a different store for so long? No. They are going to welcome him.

For all we know P3ngu!n could go on to be an admin, and you would suck up to his every move. Some irony that would be huh?

Ok I am done.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Originally posted by AxL
To treat someone someway just because they are from a different forum in no right gives you any right to flame them or give them a hard time. You think just because you’re from battle forums and he is from blizzforums you are some sort of god? That is what you sound like.
BLIZZFORUMS-LOVER!!
Or is it... Blizzforums' lover?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Ment asylum damn it

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i go to blizz and battle, i dont understand the hate >< or is it simply rivalry?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This BlizzForums - BattleForums thing will get out of hand soon enough. If this was on BlizzForums it would have been closed by now.

P3ngu!n, don't ask for moderator spots, no matter how long you have been on BlizzForums. Some people here are not moderators despite being here for a long time (spambot is one).

For one, I'd agree if all these threads were Voided and P3ngu!n warned, but not banned. Split/moved or not.

I also wish that nobody flame someone just because they are from BlizzForums. Cronoss, AJ, Redcloak and Mystikal have all registered at BattleForums, and Swooper, Amantis and TrongaMonga have signed up at BlizzForums along with a dozen other people.

Don't bring BlizzForums - BattleForums issues into either forum. Both are on the recovery after the end of 2003. WoW is just around the corner, let's make this place a nice one for these new WoW people.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well pungu!n is an idiot lol but i dun think newbie was focusing on wat forums hes from so much as it might have looked like

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What?? I wouldnt expect him to become a mod no matter how long he spent on blizzard forums...

"Let me use an analogy (if you don't know what it is look it up) Lets say a customer always shops at Best Buy but then finds out there is a lot of cool stuff at Circuit City. Are employees at Circuit City going to be mad at the customer just because he had shopped at a different store for so long? No. They are going to welcome him."

Would you tell someone to piss off if he expected to be a admin or whatever just because he was at another forum for a long time

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
i say we give penguin a chance to prove himself to us that he is a resonable asset to our community here at "BattleForums".

Zmoney

Reaction score
Go penguin.!.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
What?? I wouldnt expect him to become a mod no matter how long he spent on blizzard forums...

"Let me use an analogy (if you don't know what it is look it up) Lets say a customer always shops at Best Buy but then finds out there is a lot of cool stuff at Circuit City. Are employees at Circuit City going to be mad at the customer just because he had shopped at a different store for so long? No. They are going to welcome him."

Would you tell someone to piss off if he expected to be a admin or whatever just because he was at another forum for a long time
First he is asking for opinions, he is not expecting to be admin or mod he just wants opinions. Get your facts straight.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well, pengu!n is the newest mod at dbd, of course, we are much more relaxed, but he is actually getting the job done so far so i am pleased. im not saying he should be on this one just because of the way bf works, but no. flames arent necessary

and btw, im a member at both blizz and battleforums. i joined blizz yesterday to see what they are like.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
aaaah traiter.... burn him at the stake......no first lets stone him..*runs to find some rocks*

Zmoney

Reaction score
BLizz is a gay place, unjoin, dude now!