Some reps

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello. Int. Spy will introduce you something. He's a great guy.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
That's right. Here are some replays.

- me and Theroy in AT. These oppos are best of the rest, still bad but at least so so we made an interersting game.

- I decided to make a bo3 (best of three games) with Theroy as one game does not say anything. I told him about that before the games so the current result is:

Impactor 1 : 1 Theroy

Replays are below, game three coming up these days. If this is not enough to decide who is better we can make it bo5 with even more games. The final result and the last replay will be edited.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Just remember, keep him away from Random. I don't really like his skills outside of NE, Orc is an exception but depends on the map.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I'm not gonna RT again sux!!! Just made 2 games, owned 2 in 1v2 1 base vs 2 bases as my ally left. Chris here is where solo skill helps a lot: mass harass is the name of the game, I noticed in some games even in the RT, 'wait till i make more units'. If it isn't 'lost many units, killed none' you have equal units, you can harass ...

Check 2nd game vs Theroy, in the 1st i didn't even harass him, I have been taught to play agressive. I <3 agressive style in solo. Thast how this game is played, theroy also did similar thing in the 1st but I've not been let build sanctums by some high level and very skilled elves. And in solo waiting to mass smth and no attacking = noob. Unforunately games vs ud are so and thast because when I have to tp all my units in every battle you know, mass injured, forced to tp, that gives ud time to mass.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yet in RT, people are chicken to harass. I have noticed a lot of people who REALLY suck late game and have more potential skill early. Harass is key on any survival, doesn't matter what mode it is.

The aggressive style is extremely ESSENTIAL with orc. Orc have crappy units at any tier. What makes them so much better than the other races is if they get the units first. Like UD for instance: If you get raiders before he gets lich and stats, you are good to go. If you manage to pin him down before he gets destroyers, you really got him.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Manner ftw! 1st ne i saw him twice creeping on the map, he says 'omg wtf mh i report you'. I said 'ok if u want everyone to see how stupid u r'.

I saw the rep again, he sucked he was a noob, what's more he fought with injured on the front oO. And calling ME noob... I think such must burn in the flames. I brought this rep because i fe-ed on EI and believe me vs elf, they stop me many times I fe and I am too slowered or the game becomes very long. I made 4 towers, a noob ofc will say 'omg noob'. I kinda laughed at the pathetic noob.

Once again Chris, apm doesnt matter but below 100 is newbish, i don't know good players with low apm, maybe 1 or 2. and theirs is 100-140 not 65 or 70...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have known that for a long time actually.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here's a quick ownage of a good elf, yes he was good, Solo stats: 36:16. Owned (apm 193 for him vs 176 for me just because i follow it too). I don't even count it as an achievement as I can own very good players, 'can' means not that i do it every time but from time to time I can own them. I think Theroy will be piece of Cake after I've played in a while and after this game ;>

Let me know if you don't feel like watching reps, I don't upload every win I make , just vs good players and you won't see me uploading anything at all often as well as staying here often. But I need to know if someone is watching, otherwise no point. And Chris&Theroy when are we going to play again? I don't develop an account now, just make casual ladder games and => I feel like playing with someone in most of the time so. I'm available Fridays (your afternoon&evening time) and Saturdays at the same time.

Hello ? Anyone? Theroy/Quik/Chris ? The forums went from nearly dead to completely dead, no wonder I was gonna quit several times. Why? Chris, Theroy, me, (Quik sometimes) = Warcraft forum, when you're inactive, they are dead. From now on, I'll enter when I see vitality in it not when no one for days. I look for you in bnet: no one, MSN: no one. And still, if I were in a clan with other people to enjoy playing with as much as with you and therefore skilled soloers, I wouldn't look for you often, I would stay in Northrend in most of the time. Not that I enter bnet so often, I now have an account that I play for shape - I don't play often, I don't care about decay, just to have 1 akk with games as bnet better than public (in pub i waste my time looking for a suitable opponent !!! 30 mins in search, then again 10-20 mins). I just wonder, don't I have the skill to be in one of those good clans, you may see on the link I posted with reps in theroy's thread, even if I am weaker than almost all players (well there are still some especially my ex-clan that aren't better than me but..), it doesn't rly take to be a pro to be in there... but since my clanmates acted like whores and said 'remember your words? no we won't let u' (as I criticized them on being the worst clan and I did that cuz they were disqualified, like they managed the clan so badly in the league, so i was right and they knew it but they act like so just cuz i said the truth), my AT friend inactive,I just need to be in one of those clans...I'm tired of seeing no one when I enter North/Azeroth

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I rented Twilight Princess for 8 days, I was playing it.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Good to see you are still here, and I'll be around your saturday&sunday afternoon/evening/midday. As for reps, rarely, they are nothing special you see even someone with such stats didn't play so incredibly well - public just sucks. I'll be playing an akk for fun, I have time before going one year inactive. Anyway, whenever you see me replying after your reply, check this thread from time to time for new reps, although I'll upload rarely.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mystic...whats up? Im usually appearing offline on my msn thats why you dont see me. I dont usually visit these forums often because I am starting my MCAT (medical college admission test) studying. I am gonna take my MCAT in august 13...So starting tommorow I will disappear.

nice game vs NE...what does btwf mean?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Oh so you're gonna study Medicine? Thats very cool, in fact, Im thinking of abandoning my economy after finishing it and moving to something more scientific. I regret day by day that I didn't think carefully when choosing what to study in the uni., now I'll have to wait to finish 2-3 years more... Im thinking of moving to working in the field of Astronomy, I hope i am capable of coping with G-MATH, SAT or whatever is needed.Gl on your test, I guess ur 12th grade.

Btw= by the way. I still wonder did he play well or ... another bad player for who I think was good at the moment of posting the rep. After you finish with the exams you can find me on AIM or post here, we can play something, Theroy is a good host, I hope Chris too.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am, as long as my Router has port 6112 - 6119, everything is dandy in candyland.
But I start work from 10 am - 3 pm, and I have no clue how long that will last.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here's one mirror from weeks, he was lvl 30 on 150 wins but I think he had decay from higher levels, and he's orc, not hu. There were many times I lost from humans considered skilled not because they have better micro, because I coudn't kill their exe and therefore, more food. Lately, you may see I'm no longer the fool not to fe on EI, so here's another exe win. Usually I play with tavern hero 2nd, now with MK - when I use him I rape heroes, I raped this player too. 221 apm by him:\

As for something more exciting, look for BWCL Season V finals below, it was so nice to see reports of these finals in our best and most famous national TV program, SirJ was interviewd by a reporter! I address this to you Quiksilver. Chris doesn't even know DIDI8 and Shocker and to tell you when I played 3v3 for a short time, I also didn't know top players, including BG players /But Chris you can still watch some games like Thrall, Orc - who owned Shadowtaker (vs who I've played) in a playoffs match, now owning Shocker!). Theroy on the other hand, doesn't he watch top replays not to know Northrend players? They are not only for teaching, they are for enjoying. And currently Asian&American+Canadian top players are in Northrend top clans. Those 9 games in the link are not long but exiting, just have a look at the blocking with a unit, I can't do it as good as they do. And I don't see this from the best top players so, there are many things you may not see elsewhere.

Clan nWo is currently our second best clan as this final it was vs We.Just. MJ is maybe the 3rd best, Quik, you may have seen one game in wcreplays MJ.Nuclearman vs Shadowtaker, awesome games!

Let me show you what I mean that players from other continents are in Northrend top clans, allow me to educate you on the scene, I hope you find it interesting, you can go back to this thread when you don't remember who a top was:

We.Int (WERN) used to be our best clan 'Just Players', until WE (World Elite run by Korea/China dont know there) took them under their support and changed the name to We.Just/We.Int . WE is like a family that unites WE.IGE and WE.Just they are Wolrd Elite you know. A little preview of the clan:

The clan includes Bulgaria's best players: We.Just.DIDI8 (elf), We.Just.Shocker (undead, for your info has owned ToD several times in the several times they've played), We.Just.Diesel (elf, everyone knows him... he was even gonna own Mym]Moon one game), WE.Just.Shadow/Shadowtaker (human, Ive payed vs him), WE.Just.Jack (elf) (he was not in my class at High school but the was the same grade, I never had the opportunity to play vs him,he didn't want maybe if he agrees when I meet him... , wow this Saturday I'm meeting him as well as all my classmates! He's one of the best BG elves too), We.Just.Mask (orc), We.Just.Binero (orc) (he was in clan nWo and in clan G2H - G2H our best 3rd/4th clan in which also Sir_J (our best orc, has played vs Sky there are reps in WCReps) used to be- Sir J is staff in replayers.com pretty cool guy, now J is in the international pro clan 'Prae'), We.Just.Bladeto and some others of which no info now. From Int. side:

WeJust.Rob (Russia), We.Just.LiiLD (huh dunno country),

However, when I saw:

We.Just.Mad]frog (Sweden) the real Madfrog there after returning, I was like 'OMG Yeeeha!'

And when I saw: We.Just.Soju China/Korea not sure

And when I saw We.Just.Sonkie (USA) who I think you must know from Azeroth right? This has become one of the greatest clans in the world! I hope you enjoyed the info and the replays:

Here are the links, Enjoy
Electronic Sports League - Bulgaria Warcraft 3 Bulgarian WC3 Champions League Season V Playoffs LAN Finals

Electronic Sports League - Bulgaria Warcraft 3 Bulgarian WC3 Champions League Season V Playoffs
Playoffs last round #2

Electronic Sports League - Bulgaria Warcraft 3 Bulgarian WC3 Champions League Season V Playoffs
Playoffs, Nuclear Man as i said 1 rep vs Shadow on WCR, vs G2H.Perfect (hu) was also a must see

Playoffs

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Another girl elf player :D I have luck with the girls in bnet. She was ok. I can't believe how panda and dr can make me retreat even with more food limit.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Damn, we have a convo about girls and now we got replays with girls.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Since I play from the damn old pc that crashes, I was gonna own on cg one from Bwcl clan (the league I was in) and he was a player in the league so it would be just a plus if I may be invited in the future - you know that all I wanted was to be in such clan again... but i wasnt invited. And the PC crashed when I was gonan own him!!!! I felt like making the PC into pieces!! It ruined my chances....

Here are 2 nice replays, especially vs orc. I finally feel that I use my brain for everything, finally smart moves and win in long games (2nd game is example)! I made 8 wins in a row 0 losses. Im a machine tell me I'm stupid and dont use my brain - I do I knew where to attack u will see from the mirror! I hope you enjoy them:

I'm so tired of that - if don't fe on ei, a hu will and if I don't stop the exe, it will continue till in t3 he has more food... then I lose not from skill but from more food!! Exe win as the girl up there said 'GG exe' - well no more! Here is how I cant stop fe and still own without exe but I made late exe so smart moves by me!

Game2: Check out the end!! I won't tell you vs orc, Chris you may want to see this game more than the 1st, see how it ends :) Win on gw, gw is not good map for humans you know. Am I not a machine for wins? Also 191 APM for that long game which means not mass spam because this is only in the beginnging - it means non-stop actions from unit control. ;>

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If you knew him, you can send him the error file. It stores the player's information when the game crashes. So he will know it was you and possibly give you another chance.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
No Chris, maybe 1 win still isn't enough, and when SCII is coming I regret having to leave war3, but many players from that league too will do so, I'm not sure if I will struggle to entering a clan in war3... only if they invite me. When I killed the archers and even a hero, the tr was ready to be done as he had no units, I was gonna own him even before the casters are rdy...

Edit: That's not my akka I don't make such stats (42:8 solo level 20) it was really funny with a spoofer because unlike newbs who choose 4k.grubby I choose unknown names and when they see the stats they say 'yeah pro nice stats' and if it is a top player name ofc they will check if Im real but for unknown name they don't check. In this game I think I played for such skill didn't I? Errm yes I lost units but the surround, the rape.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the same move when my PC gets upgraded and SCII is released. I will still keep this forum running, and possibly see about moving over to the SCII modding when that time comes.