Solo Help

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Hey guys i think this should be in here becuz i need some help in solo and if i could see some recent replays that would help alot. You coulda also gimme tips too on how 2 play better. I micro quite a bit but i dont think im doing it rite. Aragorn if u coulda PM me with some Tips (or other ppl) that would be greatly apprieciated! :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
First, I need to know some information about you:

1. What race do you play?
2. How much experience do you have in playing other gametypes (team,FFA,AT)?
3. What is the most frustrating part of playing solo or TFT in general?
4. Do you consider yourself aggressive or passive on the battlefield?

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Well i'm usually Ud now. I've been playing for about last year October(or somewhere around that).I'm lv10 team and lv 9 FFA. In solo i hate when ppl micro their hero so well. In general i hate when i play team games the noobs **** me over so thats why i dont wanna play rt anymore. I dont really know if im passive but i'm usually aggressive.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Micro is a lot of the game. Currently, if you micro well enough, your heros can win the battles alone. My best advice to you is to just keep playing, and get used to trying to micro your units out of death.

Aggressive players love to rush. They love the thrill of taking out the enemy early and fast. They also love to raid expansions for free XP and scout often so they can creep jack other players.

Passive players live for the tech. They like the idea of teching above the enemies usual build order and beating them with superior units and tactics. Creeping is usually very important for passive players, since the higher level your hero is, the better chance you will have in winning.

Either of them are good. Personally, I think being aggressive is a lot more fun than passive. Most players are considered "passive" when they first start playing.

Check the UD forum for more strats and build orders. There are a lot of them in there.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimonSims
Well i'm usually Ud now. I've been playing for about last year October(or somewhere around that).I'm lv10 team and lv 9 FFA. In solo i hate when ppl micro their hero so well. In general i hate when i play team games the noobs **** me over so thats why i dont wanna play rt anymore. I dont really know if im passive but i'm usually aggressive.
If you hate those ppl with good ,microing heros, dont play solo.

Also, if you check out mine in NE section, Darkmage's in HUMAN section and some orc replays, then pick a good solo race. I would recommand you the race that you've been playing and can play best.

Also, like Aragorn said, hero MICRO wins u game, ive won plenty of games with my Hero rush. Also, Creeping is secondary reason why you win the game, my friend, whose new in war3, but xpert sc player, has good micro, but doesnt creep. In the end however, i won, cuz i creeped and hero rushed. He didnt, he didnt attack until he had 12 units :p

Anyways.. unless u can micro out comp (xperts), you will not go past lvl 10 in solo....

gl to you in solo =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
damn sry if it sounded as if i was flaming, i didnt mean to ;)

Anyways, wow your pretty good in solo, you have nicebuild orders as well as microing. However, you shouldnt always mass fiends, maybe put like 2 fiends and necros + gargs.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
damn sry if it sounded as if i was flaming, i didnt mean to ;)

Anyways, wow your pretty good in solo, you have nicebuild orders as well as microing. However, you shouldnt always mass fiends, maybe put like 2 fiends and necros + gargs.
Yep, sometimes you need to fan out. You can't continuously get the same cookie cutter strat every single time or you will lose (since most people think of ways to counter those).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have seen you playing human so check the hum guide out, i saw in a thread that you and sakuhta played so are you sure you dont play with humans?