Smart People Help!

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Well i think im going to cry..... some how my realms were all changed to a bunch of crap so now i cant long into a regular useast or uswest realm, i reinstalled diablo, and deleted all of the registry entiries of it, including battle.net registry entries. Please IF you know how to change the realms back to normal, help would be greatly appreciated

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Nvm, i figed it out, i juss had to go into the registry, and delete the battle.net registry entires, in local machine and current user, BOTH! after those were gone, diablo juss made new ones using defaults and now my realms are back to normal, WAHOO!
Thx anywayz placebo, for replying

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
placebo was right though. theirs a proggy that will fix that for you. but just fyi placebo. thats what the proggy does is what he did in the registry. its just to make it easy for the noobs. :p

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Placebo
Aris I know that but it isn't safe for n00bs to edit the registery.
why? worst thing that could happen is they would have to reformat and reinstall windows..

it'll be a learning experience.. :D

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
n00bs don't know how to reinstall windows much less know the version (believe me I have asked alot of people. Win 98 is not a version Win 98B is a version)

meandmahsword

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Placebo:
Aris I know that but it isn't safe for n00bs to edit the registery.
Are you implying that im a noob? I think i know how to deal with the registry without messing it up, for I am not a noob when it comes to computers, or maybe ur not implying that im a noob, your just saying literally, its not safe for noobs to access the registry, which i agree with.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Placebo
n00bs don't know how to reinstall windows much less know the version (believe me I have asked alot of people. Win 98 is not a version Win 98B is a version)
its called win98se. se stands for second edition.

not that im getting technical or anything. :p