Skuzzy_fendor_man Of Honor_shrimp Read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys i think we should all get togther and play a game what ya think maybe a map like fastest possible map ever or something like that and deterimine who the best is!

and whos been playing starcraft since it started... ive been on sicne the 5th day starcraft came out!

and hey one more thing... we should all get toghter and star our own clan! seriosly how about it guys? :confused:

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Funny, it was just here...

What did ya do? SkuZZ must've deleted the last one you posted?

Anyway Fastest Possible Maps are just a joke for me now. Ladder maps are where strategy meets economic management. I think President Bush could take some tips from Starcraft gamers. =)

I also believe that maps like BGH and LT are just too goddamn overrated and overplayed. I think I read a post from someone else saying its no longer how good someone is at gaming, but how good they are at BGH or LT... it's like the next generation of FPME gamers.

Heh, as for the clan thing, I think I'm set with the one I'm running now. It's small, not as competitive as some of the often belligerent ones, and we have some of the most supportive allies anyone could ever ask for, *cough*Clan D-P_*cough*. DarkPsycho is a very real, very cool person, despite the fact that I only know him from talking on b.net. However I am grateful for your offer and I'd perhaps we could discuss terms of alliance if you do start your own clan?

As for shrimp, I'm sorry I didn't meet you that saturday to play... girlfriend is 0wning me more and more. That's gotta change. Maybe she's been reading some of KerriganForever's essays on "Why Women Should Rule the Galaxy" ;)

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont play money amps anymore, im inot ladder-like maps now, and i joined fendors clan, i find it pretty cool, but im always in for a game, im not very good yet, but i likeplaying better players,thats how i learn.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Ill ally ur clans too. Also ill play anyone here.

life is a game well on sc it is lol
I mean game is my life lol

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
maybe a map like fastest possible map ever or something like that and deterimine who the best is!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Go shrimp attack and kill and kill some more
hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Yea y does skuzzy never anser me either? Ill i did was ask what program he used to make this site.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea why doesn't he answer me either? Oh, maybe because I'm not stupid enough to ask a friggin busy as hell moderator (sp?)such a question... Why play him over someone else? Because you wan't the attention of a superior, and they don't get much more superior than skuzzy. I don't see how you all put up with these two, but good for you

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Are you part of the asshole clan ShadowAssassins that kick me out of channel everythime I go in? I think the reason they boot me is because I made a temperary new name and went and purposely lost 15 games so they would think I was a newb.
And the sad part about the whole thing is that they tried to bs :) 3v3 @ Somewhere I cant remeber and the 2 newbs on my team attempted a bs and I killed them both, after they begged for mercy, then I horribly wiped out the 2 Terran users with a Hydra/Ling drop, but I have to say the leader did give me a lil challenge, we played for almost an hour before I killed him with a newbie strat, which was all Guardian :D

I'm not tryin to diss your clan, if your in it, or anything, but if your a new member then I strongley suggest you pack up and leave, because their all newbs and I hate to see any gamers go to waste in a loser clan.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
how about it ? :D
I don't play melee starcraft anymore, i've said this numerous times in the forums. When starcraft 2 comes out (if ever) then i'll play you.

Originally posted by shrimpshark
Yea y does skuzzy never anser me either? Ill i did was ask what program he used to make this site.
This site is powered by vbulletin message boards (www.vbulletin.com) and the images at the top were made with Adobe Photoshop 7.0. Rest is done in html using notepad.

Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
how come skuzzy never answers me (i think hes being a dick) or that hes just not on
Give me a break. I try and read all the posts on the board. Since there are over 8,000 of them, I obviously can't reply to each one of them.

scsi

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Damn vbulliton is expencive! ill have to work all year Im only 12 180 for lisence!