Skuzzy And Fendor Read!!!!

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey Skuzzy and fendor yall wanna have a match today on starcraft? how about a ..... bridge to bridge combat map? sound okay? free for all!!

hey and who here likes capture the flag or team capture the flag?! i love that... but not to many ppl do.... i just wanna play a couple so could you guys set up a poll for me about what your favorite type of starcraft game? THX! :D

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
1v1v1

I can't guarantee you I'm 1337, but I'll give you a good fight :)

However from playing with SkuMMy, I think he prefers UMS games. I mean, consider the fact that he's administrating this website, constantly updating something here, debugging problems, and answering everyone's questions. I don't imagine having any time to compete on ladder maps if I were doing all this work either.

---EDITED---

I also play mostly on USEast as fend0r, Ceridan]bA[, and DoS_Darkness

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com

If you go to the dropdown box at the bottom of most screens that's titled: 'Forum Jump', go to the top of the list and select 'User Control Panel'. Then click the 'Edit Options' link, and scroll to the bottom of that page, you can click the 'Change Avatar' button to upload a pic, or link to a pic somewhere else on the net. I'd recommend either uploading, or linking to a server you have... You never know when another website is going to change it's file structure.

As for mine, I found this on the internet, and used a .GIF editor to make it meet the filesize requirements of somewhere around 14KB, and I think 96x96 pixels.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Silent Assassin were you ever in clan ShadowAssassins? or do you remember somone named Turbo_Assassin.
Because my old sn is Turbo_Assassin and someone stole my password and screwed my rec up.

And by the way I'm TheOpoism. if you wanna play me :D
Period is in my name.