Skin made of Boredom

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Next time can you post a screenshot of it in-game? That would help us decide if we wanted it.

Slider

Reaction score
Alright Alright, whiner. Here's your stupid screenys.....

As you can see in the "back" view of the normal DH, the arm is messed up a little. This is because the original skin was taken from Textures\Illidan.blp in the War3x.mpq. I will mod it later for the original DH if anyone wants, otherwise I'm just gunna leave it as is.

Like I said before, I dont really kare about this skin, it was a product of sheer boredom and is basically nothing more than reproducing the "armor" and other highlighted areas to give it a more colorful effect, and recoloring other areas. The little skull was taken off a random website...whatever, don't sue me if it's yours. Use all you want, I dont kare.

Slider

Reaction score
Alright Alright, whiner. Here's your stupid screenys.....

As you can see in the "back" view of the normal DH, the arm is messed up a little. This is because the original skin was taken from Textures\Illidan.blp in the War3x.mpq. I will mod it later for the original DH if anyone wants, otherwise I'm just gunna leave it as is.

Like I said before, I dont really kare about this skin, it was a product of sheer boredom and is basically nothing more than reproducing the "armor" and other highlighted areas to give it a more colorful effect, and recoloring other areas. The little skull was taken off a random website...whatever, don't sue me if it's yours. Use all you want, I dont kare.

Slider

Reaction score
CRAP! Double-posted, sorry. Can someone delete the 2nd 1 for me (Along with this post), because it wont let me delete it for some reason...sorry :shocked

Slider

Reaction score
Meh, you know what I mean, I posted the same exact post 2 times.

::bah::

...forum must be buggy.