• No, leave them as they are!

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Should the post counts be removed from the forums? I noticed some other forums do this. This would prevent people from posting just to raise their post count. Post counts would still be recorded, they just wouldn't be shown to the public. What do you think? Vote on the poll!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I don't think it is a problem on this forum yet. No one has yet said "Hey he doesn't matter becuase he only have 6 post and I have 9" yet.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well I don't think it is a problem on this forum yet. No one has yet said "Hey he doesn't matter becuase he only have 6 post and I have 9" yet.
HA HA i have 400 posts and u only have 100 haha. LOL

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I personally don't think the post counts are that important. It wouldn't bother me if they were taken away. They are pretty meaningless to most people and for those people that post up pointless posts it is even less important for them to have it. Still kinda think it is a good thing to have them just as a reference for anyone else to quickly see your number of posts.

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I could care less....its a discussion forum, not a see who can get the most posts forum....Ah I'll vote keep them...it will keep the forums more active.