Should I buy Warcraft 3?

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have always loved my RTS games, and even before that comes my RPGs like Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and Dragon Warrior. But, I have never played Diablo 2 until now.

I liked the game a lot, I only played it for about an hour, but it was awesome. But, Warcraft 3 just came out, and I'm not spending the money for both. Warcraft 3 looks awesome, and 2 was okay but I loved Starcraft more than any game on the market, but Diablo 2 was so fun too. So what should I buy? Diablo 2 LOD or Warcraft 3.

Please tell me why I should make my purchase too...

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Buy it...

If you liked Diablo II, the heros in WCIII Basically have the same upgrade-like features as a character in Diablo II would, meaning that the more creatures you kill, the more upgraded you get, resulting in better spells you can cast and whatnot. Basically the game revolves around your heros and how you use them.

It's also a lot like Starcraft in the sense that it's like you said, and RTS, only with WCIII you get a 3d setting, I don't use it except on rare occasions when I can't see something in my base or whatever. But it's a great game, I only use it for Battle.net and haven't played many campaigns, but I love the game none-the-less.

Definate thumbs up for this game.

P

pheel80

Warcraft 3 is a newer scene. You WON'T be disapointed. I suggest you buy it and not Diablo. It's a perfect replacement for Starcraft which is full of ppl hacking.

But before considering it, make sure your computer is good enough for the game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
BUY WCIII OR THE WORLD WILL END! Ok, seriously, buy WCIII, 'cos it is one of the best RTS games on the market, probably only AoM can challenge it, and WCIII still is better. But your PC needs to be quite strong to play it.

slasher923

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
d2 is a cool game, but to my opion war3 is alot better in quite a few was its got some what better graphics and the camera controls. i think it was worth every cent when i bouht it the only problem i have had is with my computer it has a slow and choppy game play but i think it is cuz i have an outdated driver

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Age of mytohlogy sucks!
Its just a carbon copy of the previous age of empires games.
the building look the same most of the units look the same and sound the same.The graphics are decent but not as colorful as war3.The myth units are too powerful , how can you counter a mass of medusas?the godpowers are shit only one of them is good and thats meteor shower.but you can only use gods powers once unlike hero ulitmates in war3.No controlable abilties unless attack counts as one no controlable spells.