Ship captain RPG

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
The year is 2765, humans have discovered a way to move from one solar system to another instantly, using wormhole technology this is possible. Throughout the time to the year 3000 space travel has gone through many changes. At first as new settlements were made there was peace. Soon the Galactic government grew corrupt and open rebellion broke out. The galactic government collapsed. It was a state of anarchy with many minority groups controlling a system or two there was constant war. But in the year 2847 a new government was formed, The Galagtic council. The minority groups saw this as a threat to them, though some joined the council others formed another large government, The Aurorans. In the west a highly developed group of star systems came to be known as the Lori. In the north east a technological group became know as Polati. In the north are only pirates and independent systems. The council and the Aurorans were at a brutal war while both the Lori and the Polati are neuteral, the pirates from the north are constantly raiding different star systems.

I, Cpt. Eamon Flannigan have hired you to work as either a crewman, or another captain in my fleet.

Limit of other captains: 2
Pirate limit: 3 (Pirates are other ship captains just raid other people, including other pirates)

Rules:

No overpowered ships (Like an invicible ship)

No armageddon weapons

Crew spots

Weapons systems
Nav control
Marine squads (Only used in ground fights or boarding another vessel)
1st mate (First come first served, only one spot)

Other info

If you are being a captain of a ship please choose from a ship at the web site below: http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/evn/desktops.html

PM me with your ship and I'll tell you if you can use it and the statistics of it.

here is my ship: http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Starbridge(800x600).jpg

If you want a different ship then whats on the list PM me with all the details and a picture if possible, thank you and have fun!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll be a Captain. Editing post now...

SHIP:
Polaris Dragon

It has a "Bio-relay" laser, it is very effective against sheilds not so much armor, and it has a turreted version of the laser too. It also comes with two cannons that fire guided trorpedos; the torpedos are pretty fast and do moderate damage.

It has pretty moderate speed, tough seilds, and pretty tough armor. It turns kinda slow, but that's why it has the turret. It also has a high energy reactor, giving it a lot of energy.

I'll need to see what we need to post as a character profile before I post mine... I like to know your minimum info ;)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
ok, added info:

Charectars:

Name:
Ship name:
Aligance(I.E. pirates):
Bio:

Bar: well duh, drink have fun... get jobs..
Shipyard: buy different ship here
Outfitter: buy outfits for you ships here

Space combat:
Ok be resonable with how much damage something does, a light blaster would do about 3% damage to sheilds.

If you are in a bad situation you can ram the other ship at the cost of your own and a possibility of dieing... I'll determine if you die.

Some wepons use energy or have ammo. I'll tell you what has ammo and what uses energy.

Ground combat

Basically the same as a normal rpg... Just you usally dont have swords.. duh... you can have armor for ground fighting that block about 4 blaster shots before failing...

My character

Name: Eamon Flannigan
Crew position: Captain
alligance: Fleet
Ship name: The relentless
Bio: Strong irish decent, very competent space fighter with a good backround in ground engagements. His father and mother died when there ship was raided by a massive fleet of pirates. His uncle obeying the last wish of Eamon's mother kept him alive and sent him to the best flight school. He later customized The Relentless for Eamon.

Ship outfts: two light blaster cannons. Two missle launchers and 25 ammo. One deium blaster turret. an after burner, and a missle jammer (jams about 25% of the time)

ANY CAPTAINS MAKE SURE YOUR SHIP HAS OUTFIT LIST! PM FOR WEAPON AND SYSTEM IDEAS!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Barin Ashran Macarsh
Crew position: Captain.
Ship name: Law Dragon
Alligeance: Fleet
Bio:
All that can really be told of Barin's ancestry is that he has strong Germatic and Asian background. However, both of those are quite broad. It is obvious he was space-born raised, as he knows his way around any ship, space-station, or the like. He is calm, cool, and collected in any battle, and he was named a captian at a young age for this and his abilities. He's also known for luring enemies into traps, and quite easily. Barin was given the Law Dragon when assigned to Eamon's task force.

Ship Outfits:
Bio-Relay Laser
Fussion Pulse Cannon
Turreted Bio-Relay Laser
Guided Torpedo Bay
Guided Torpedo Bay
25 Warheads

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Ahhh yes and something I forgot to mention. NO MUTINYS!

now you can either be a Pirate captain or a crew member
Pirates dont really have to choose a ship that says pirate (I.E. Pirate Thunderhead) you can choose any ship you like but dont really choose the same as someone else, thats kinda boring.

Once we get takaka... errr tactius ready we will set out but crew positions will be available.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Bah i update later

Name: Char Anznable
Crew position: Captain
Ship name: Red Comet
Aligance: pirates
Bio: His history records are blank. All there is about Char are rumors, Well none rumors are that he worked for the a major organization, and he has a strange ship not recorded in aany database

Ship: Musai Class
Type: light cruiser
Overall Length: 234 meters
Overall Width: 98.4 meters
Overall Height: 79.4 meters
Komusai Shuttles: 1(Read Info on bottem)
Info: (work on later)

Armaments: (Work on info later)
2-barrel main gun x 3
large missile launcher x 2
small missile launcher x 6

Kamusai(approve by Ryan)
Type: shuttle
Overall Length: 37.4 meters
Overall Width: 29.4 meters
Overall Height: 26.4 meters
Full Weight: 46.4 metric tons
Acceleration: rocket thruster x 2
Info: a shuttle in front of the Musai that can be detached

Kamusai Launched:

Armaments:
60mm vulcan gun x 2- Weak Guns enought to cause light damge on small captial ships.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Can I join? But damn am I a captain?

Name: Nakar Bothakins
Crew Position: Captain
Ship name:
Bio: Noting interesting, Nakar was born in the galaxy Eohphipuo, on the planet Pezwo-4. He speaks english and learned to control a ship when he turned 16, now he can pilot one. A young person for a captain but he is smart, steady and is ready to blast.

What do I do for the ship outfits, im confused. Oh and btw am I a captain or not. I probally have to change some stuff then.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
you can only be a pirate captain who raids other people in the thread. And in one post I said to pm me for outfit ideas when you have your ship. And Wing... the little shuttle thing is fine.

Mr. broodwar, sonce tac has informed me that he will not be joining the RPG you can be a ship captain in the feet

Starting RPG

*The fleet captains are in a bar drinking and talking about recent events in the news like how a Aurorans ambushed a GC outpost.*

Eamon: Well, we are supposed to be bringing a shipment of food to the Khall system. Thats in Lori space. Dont forget they are telepaths so dont think dirty thoughts. ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS A LADY!

*With that they all laugh and head to check on there ship and hen go to sleep*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Barin looks out the viewport as the ship's chime tells the crew it's morning. He smiles as he gets dressed. He puts on his captains pips as he walks out and observes the crew as he goes through the corridors.

Barin: First Mate, send word to the crew that we are about to get underway.
???: Aye, sir!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
First mate: Sir, incoming message from the Law Dragon, they say they are ready to launch.

Eamon: Ok, tell them that we are stting course 2954 at 75% speed. I will give them the signal of when we are ready to jump to the Khall system.

*As both of the ships exit the shipyards a battle between the Council and the Aurorans is taking place*

First mate: Shall we help?

Eamon: no keep this course. Signal that we are ready to jump in five seconds.

Comm officer: Yes sir.

*Five seconds later the ships slow to a stop and the jump engines kick in. The ships are accelerated to extremely fast speeds as a wormhole is ripped in space.*

Nav officer: We are in the Khall system preparing to notify the spacedock that we are landing.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
As the Ship moves a strange ship is near by*

Char: Fire 7 warning shots now
Weapons Operater: Ay sir
*small missles Inmact slamm damage to the ship

Char: Surender your cargo now or we will fire Our main weapons

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Eamon: Signal the spacedock to send help! Turn us about and warm up the weapons! activate manuvering thrusters! Target that ship and hail it!

Comm officer: Spacedock notified, hailing ship.

Eamon: Unidentified ship you have fired upon my fleet, what is your buisness doing such an agressive action?

Char: Just another job.

*The channel goes dead and The Relentless is hit by the main cannons of the Red comet throwing Eamon from his seat*

Officer: Shrilds at 67% sir!

Eamon: charge up blasters and fire on my mark... MARK!

*Blaster fire is spewed from the relentless but it seemingly does nothing to the massive Red comet*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Barin: Hail Eamon!
Comm Officer: Aye, sir!
Barin: Let's consert our efforts on their engines.
Eamon: You have a plan, do you?
Barin: Of course! If we can damage or destroy their engines, they'll be dead in the water, so to speak. Bring us around the back end of that ship! Continious Bio-Relay fire!
Nav and Weapons Officers: Aye, sir!
Barin: Signal General Quarters!
First Officer: Sounding General Quarters!

As "Red Alert" blares through the Law Dragon, it begins to loop around the Red Comet. All the while it is firing the shield-buster Bio-Relay Laser Turret. Barin smirks as the challenge looms before him. He begins typing in commands on his console as the Fussion Pulse Cannon charges.

Barin: Okay, tell me the second the shields go down!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Eamon: I'll cover you!

*The Relentless accelerates blasters blazing aimed only a few feet away from the bridge of the red comet.*

Officer: Sir, Red Comet's main guns are charging up.

*The Relentless is hit by the main guns of the Red Comet and loses controll and skims the hull of the Red Comet.*

Eamon: Damage?

Officer: Sheilds down to 21%, Engine power is down slightly. Medium blaster turret is damaged it cannot turn. Everything else appears normal.

Eamon: Fire our missles at there main guns see what damage we can do

Weapons offiver: Roger!

*3 missles are fired from The Relentless all three damage the Red Comets sheild and on manages to puncture the sheild slightly and damage on main gun*

Eamon: Bring us in for another pass as fast as possible, activate after burner.

*The relentless jerks forward as the after burners activate*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Name: Nakar Bothakins
Crew Position: Captain
Ship name: Dart
Bio: Noting interesting, Nakar was born in the galaxy Eohphipuo, on the planet Pezwo-4. He speaks english and learned to control a ship when he turned 16, now he can pilot one. A young person for a captain but he is smart, steady and is ready to blast.
Ship Photo: http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Dart(800x600).jpg

Im Dart, btw which is the front? Is the arrow the front? Or are the front and back slits the blasters and the middle the ship? K thx.
Ill umm start when I have outfits... I dont get it.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: The left side is teh front.

BOT:

Eamon: This time avoid the rail guns an- *Explosion*

Eamon: What was that?

Officer: The Red Comet fired missles at us, Seilds are gone sir.. 99% hull integrity
two salvos from their main guns will disable our ship. One blaster isn't even on our ship anymore.. engine power down to 78 percent... A missle launcher is damaged... Everything else is working in pretty good shape an- *Explosion* HULL INTEGRITY DOWN TO 76%

Eamon: Get us moving we need to avoid those missles!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Com Officer: Captain! We just got word from The Relentless! Their shields are gone and hull-integrity is down to 76%! Missles are locked on!
Barin: The status of their port-nacell shields!
Weapons Officer: One second... DOWN!
Barin: Firing Fussion Pulse Cannon! Prepare for recoil!

The Fussion Pulse Cannon roars out at the port-side engine, or nacell, ripping through the unprotected hull. Explossions rock the Red Commet's rear-port as the Law Dragon recovers from the recoil created by the blast.

Barin: Okay, now bring us to the starbord-nacell! We've got to take out those engines! Tactical, I need detailed scans of that ship! I don't want any surprises!
Nav and Tactical Officers: Aye, Captain!
Barin: Com, hail Eamon!
Com Officer: Transmission is ready, sir.
Barin: We've slowed this huge ship. You should be able to get around to their blind side and renew your assault. You can't take much more punishment!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Eamon: Roger!

Eamon: Bring us around and get some missles warmed up I want to take out those engines!

Weapons officer: 5 missles warmed up!

Eamon: ready? FIRE!

A series of 5 missles launch from The Relentless and slam into the engines of the Red Comet. The engines flicker then ignite in what seems to be jump engines*

Officer: He is jumping out of the system!

*Suddenly the Red Comet accelerates to speed that doesn't seem possible for the ship. It soon dissappears into a wormhole*

Eamon: Signal the Law Dragon that we are landing in dock 7...

*There is a sudden explosion and all the lights on Teh Relentless go black*

Eamon: What the hell was that?

Officer:Some sort of EMP possibly an EMP mine left by the Red Comet...

Eamon: Do we have any power for anything?

Officer: We have life support for 24 hours and we might have comm

Comm officer: We have comm, weak signal but we might be able to talk to the Law Dragon. They seem to have suffered from it too we cant get a clear reading but they have life support for a good while and comm they can tell us there problems on the comm channel.