Searching for a program...

D

din

A program that allows you to open Warcraft more than once. I've seen one for Diablo, but do anyone have it for Warcraft?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
it doesnt exist, it would show abusing even more and it just wont work

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Abusing? What kind of abusing? Running more the one copy or War3 on a single machine doesn't make much sense to me unless you want to create a clan using fake accounts. :D But you have only 30 secs to confirm the clan creation so u need at least 3 real ppl (including you) to succeed. :D

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
If it's for clan creating purpose, use bot as stealth or eternal, if not I don't know any program that let you open wc3 2 times :(...If you get 1 (or a just a modified version of a file in wc3 folder) Send me it by email please ill post it on wchacks.cjb.net

c0ik@altern.org

Reaction score
Website
www.juggalotus.net
What works for stealth bot is saving it to a different directory, perhaps try this with Warcraft, then open each one up from separate directires.

And to Drak, ive made lots of clans just by myself for fun... very easy

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by Tulkas-Astaldo
What works for stealth bot is saving it to a different directory, perhaps try this with Warcraft, then open each one up from separate directires.
War3 scans the memory for another existing process so this method doesn't work.

Originally posted by Tulkas-Astaldo
And to Drak, ive made lots of clans just by myself for fun... very easy
What bot were you using? I tried the latest stealth but it can't even display correctly war3 profile info. You say I can make a clan with it? BTW, you own 10 VALID BNet cd-keys?? :eek: