School coming up... do you play more during summer or school year?

When do you play games more often?

• During Summer

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • During School Year

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I play the same no matter what time of year it is!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I've been wondering this. Since school is starting, will hits to BattleForums.com increase... or decrease? From past experiences, i've found that people usually get out more during summer and spend more time on the computer during school and stuff... anyways, do you guys play games more during SUMMER or during the school year?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ha i play every day no time restrictions. although i will need to do like homework and stuff

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
more in the summer, i could play all day if i wanted..
post more in the school year since there wont be time for alot of games =(
school starts tuesday for me, when do you all start..?

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
damn you all!! i started school 2 months ago!!

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I play my games more in the summer usually but now that I have started college, I am not as limited since I only have classed in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This has allowed me a lot more time to play all my games. But even then I still have to go with summer because at college I actually have a fast internet connection so I also spend more time surfing, downloading, and chatting on the Internet so it kind of evens out. Anyway, now with school starting summer still remains my game dominated time. I even used to come home from work at 8:30 or 9:30 P.M. and would stay up playing games until 5:00 A.M. when I had work again at 12:30P.M. the next day. At least now I get more sleep.

Wow after posting this, I looked at the dates and realized that it was started back in August. I guess better late than never. (maybe not in this case)