Sc: Ghost On Pc!!!

R

Rocky

I think it is insanely incompitent to put ghost on a game console, which would take out the possibility of online play. What blizzard needs to do is something along the lines of Counterstrike, allowing online play over the pc. My clan is starting a petition for blizzard..help us out at the forums at www.lohnetwork.com!

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um Rocky? If you haven't heard....the consoles are gonna come out with internet connections. So you will be able to play it online, just not on your comp.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Actually PS2 is currently online and GC too, I played Madden 2003 for GameCube online which was pretty cool, but the damn modem adapter for GC is expensive (90$) and it is better than PC online games because there is no lag unless the other player dissconnects it requires a 56K modem, you can't use anything else. Thats is why it isn't laggy and the reason why b.net games are, Blizzard should release a filter that will keep all players connecting at the same speed during a game, because a DSL can lag out if everyone esle is connecting at 28K..

Zmoney

Reaction score
wasting time

there not making it for pc bro they alread annocced this be happy for what ur getting an amazing game!Ü

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
Time for a history lesson:
Blizzard started on console games. the first was a Rambo lookalike in SN where you killed zombies and travled through an environment that looked like it was in the middle of the apocolipse. it was pointless and crude, but not at the time. Blizzard is just trying to get back to their roots, the good old console.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But think about it. Starcraft Ghost on console would be a lot better then onthe PC. Starcraft Ghost is an RPG, not the strategy games we know of. I'm sure that if it was another game like what SC2 might be, they'd put it on the PC. They're not putting it on the console to make us say it sucks thats its gonna be on the console.

ross

Member!
Reaction score
how do i get an icon in my signature

S

sNaPs

Originally posted by Renzokuken
Star Ghost isnt a RPG its a 3rd-person shooter

first of all, I forgot the difference between 3rd person shooter and 1st person, suddenly I cant remember a single ****ing thing. Even though it is a 3rd person shooter (cant remember which it is) wouldnt it still be better on the Comp? Better Graphics, and some other junk, + I've heard that you gotta pay money each month wit the internet crap on the PS2, etc.
Any of this true?

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I didn't pay for it. And there isn't going to be a difference in graphics. It will be all the same for every console it is released on and it would be same for the CPU. Besides I would rather have a control rather than a keyboard/mouse.

L

LusT

Hmm... SnaPs you only gotta pay for the modem hook up... only some games have a monthly fee and the graphics would not be different and ps2, xbox and GameCube would have less lag and a better video card. I got a 64 mb video card and the PS2 has a 128 mb.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Man if you guys didn't know there is a PS2 mouse and a GameCube mouse not sure about XBOX though, but I have seen those two.