Running to a forum near you...

TrakSta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bladestorm.net
Hello everybody! TrakSta here! Just figured I'd post an intro of myself so that those of you that don't know me, I can give you a little background information on myself...

First of all, I'll tell you about the non-gaming side of me. I'm a 17 year old(I will be 18 in December) male, and I live in a small community named Tarkington, Texas, which is just to the East of Cleveland, Texas. Population, less than countable. I am in my Senior year in High School and perform in sports for my school, which include Basketball, Cross-Country, and Track & Field. I plan to go to Rice University in the fall after I graduate, and I will major in either Achitecture or Mathematics. I plan to become an Architect out of college, so if anyone needs a house built in about 5 or 6 years, let me know...;)

Onto the gaming side of me; I started online gaming back around 1999 or so when I was a part of the GranTurismo.com gaming community, and I was into on-line racing(as it is labeled, even though it's not actually online) for about 2 years, and then I went and bought Diablo and StarCraft(with the BroodWar expansion pack) to which I have become heavily addicted. I have been playing DI and SC/BW for the past 1½ years, and I've been through many communities, Clans, and accounts on B.Net. I have recently bought WarCraft III, and I must say that it is the most addictive game I've ever played! I've had it since late-July, and I've been playing it non-stop since I got it(still haven't beat the Single-Player campaigns because of contant re-installation of Windows XP). I have also recently started my own(along with someone that was interested in helping me out) Clan, dubbed Clan Prey of Toxicity, which can be found at the link in my sig, and it is growing quite quickly!

That is pretty much everything that you need to know for now, and if anyone wants to get to know me any better, contact me via e-mail, AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, MSN Instant Messenger, or Yahoo! Instant Messenger; or you can find me on B.Net under the account 'TrakSta(PoT)'...

Oh, and the games I play include Diablo I, StarCraft, StarCraft : BroodWar, WarCraft III, and PlayStation 2 console games.

Best regards,
TrakSta

[ PS - Thanks for these wonderful Forums SkuZZy! Keep up the great work! ]