1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RPG Maps

Discussion in 'Maps, Patches, and Mod Archives' started by deathfromace, Mar 7, 2009.

1. deathfromace

deathfromace BattleForums Newbie

I did not see a post like this on the first couple pages so I figured I would start it off. This thread will be used to name every RPG map there is along with a small amount of information about the map. The reason behind this is because I know a lot of people have played a map they loved but a week later or even a year later they want to play it again and can not remember it. This happend to me recently..I quit StarCraft about one to two years ago and just came back a couple days ago and for the life of me could not remember any of the maps that I played. Sadly Battle.Net has not seemed to change as time goes on as I still see the same pointless games made over and over. Anyways to the point of the post. I will start it off and edit the post as people add more things. And to make it a little better I will add a "looking for" part that people can post some details of a map they remember and maybe someone else has it or even knows what its called...this thread applies to only RPG maps.

*RPG Maps*
    Pathways Into Darkness 1-4
    Most notable about PID games is Goldman and his experiments. A very good RPG map that requires team-work.

The Shadow Experiment
    Most people recognize this map from the very nice audio that was put into it. Each gun a player shoots has its own sound along with walking. Minerals is your ammo and gas is your total ammo. Requires strict team-work as players will run out of ammo and die off fast if there is none.

Looking For
    All I can remember on this map is one of the characters you could pick from at the start is a Medic that is a "shapeshifter" one of the other units I can remember is a Zergling. Sadly this is all I remember...

2. rawrxp

rawrxp BattleForums Newbie

Anyone have an old broodwar map called Open Ended RPG? I haven't seen it in years.. used to be my favorite. Also, Merchants RPG. If anyone has either please send it to my email: rawrxp@gmail.com

3. SkinnySweatyMan

SkinnySweatyMan BattleForums Newbie

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I created an account just to respond to this thread (although I may use it now that I have made it).

There are Pathways into Darkness maps? I love that game (the actual one)! I grew up playing it, but I haven't played it in years, even though I remember most of it quite well. I've played StarCraft off and on since around 1999, and I have never seen a PiD map. I thought about making one one time, but I can't make maps for the life of me. Where can I get my hands on these PiD maps?

Thanks!

4. Rakk

Rakk BattleForums Newbie

Yea it was a good map

5. qweqweqwe136

qweqweqwe136 BattleForums Newbie

was a good map