Request help with jamella editor

the lost magi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PLEASE HELP

i got the jamella 4.0 beta version and when i try to use it withmy newly created expansion character it says

error corrupted file encountered in save game file ( @ offset 0 )

can someone tell me why i get this messag it works with my older chars from before expansion

I have game versopn 1.09

the lost magi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have not died i am standing in the rouge camp

shadowmaster editor gives me a similar yet more detailed error message it says

error while loading d2s file 'c:\prgram files\diablo II\save\allanon.d2s'! received error: 'invalid D2S header section' at offset 0.

O

Orin

I get the same exact thing from both editors as well. I haven't the foggiest what it means either. I use Windows XP, I'm wondering if thats part of the problem?

V

ventearux

it is just windows xp it will work alot better with like win 98se or if your hardcore linux but windows xp is spyware supposedly safe(except for when microsoft sees wat yoo see, but thats besides the point) and when you mess with the memory it thinks a socalled hacking program is trying to get into the system b/c wen i load stuff i saved it gives me errors and i traced it so it is xp home or professional is not ment for heavy gaming

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Nope , it means that you have an item thgat you cant hold on your body or an item with invalid stats such as a sword with damage reduce

K

kkaschke

I have that same error. I dropped everything on me and I still get that corrupt file error.