Reduce the post delay

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts.

• Remove

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Reduce

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 45 seconds.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I thought it was 30? Either way I've never had a problem with it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have problems with it. I usually check "new posts" and create tabs for all the threads i'm interested in then go through one by one and reply. I'm usually quicker than 45 seconds. Just reduce to 30, imo.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most if not all forums have flood restrictions. They may just be more or less than BF. Regardless, I don't think it's a significant inconvenience, and is meant to deter people from spamming.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
most forums have 30 sec.. not 45

and ye glob mods dont have delays.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
disable this during a contest because thats when the problem happens.
If you're browsing, reading and posting in a thread and it takes a total of less than 45 seconds, you need to read the damn thread first and put more thought into your posts.

I voted to not remove it. MAYBE have it disabled/reduced in teh void, that's it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
If you're browsing, reading and posting in a thread and it takes a total of less than 45 seconds, you need to read the damn thread first and put more thought into your posts.
i read very fast as possible and i make my post as simple but still informative and decent as possible.

to be honest i spam, but its on a rare occasion like when i see you and renzo spamming as well. lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
keep or reduce. dont care

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Most if not all forums have flood restrictions. They may just be more or less than BF. Regardless, I don't think it's a significant inconvenience, and is meant to deter people from spamming.
I agree with this. Personally, I never had a problem with it, except back in the days I was a normal member and was avidly posting in D2/Wc3.

The only people that seem to have a problem with it are the people who post A LOT, well from my perspective.

Mole said:
to be honest i spam, but its on a rare occasion like when i see you and renzo spamming as well. lol
There is a difference between spamming and posting at a fast rate. Spamming is when you do off-topic nonsense while you are at it. Hell, DM and I used to have your post rate before he came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.