RealBot help plz!!!!

V

Vith-Nindel

ok, recently they came out with a new beta version where the bots would not need waypoints and would learn the map after some humans players on each side moving around a lot and playing.......but the realbot website is down and my bro doesnt have the installers anymore.....does anyone have the files needed? if so post a link plz! k thanks
~Vith-Nindel~

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Doesn't look like any sites have the new version. Besides, after reading a little about it on csnation, it doesn't look like they're anything special. Apparently, the AI is terrible.

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I'm not sure if this is a post bump or not. Sending him to www.google.com is not very helpful.

I guess I'm the realbot expert (I have two tutorials on it), so I'm gonna try to figure out how to make it work. If I can get it working, you can expect a tutorial on it soon.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
what sucks about realbot is you have to reinstall with every big steam update. or it wont detect the map or load bots or anything

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
GOOD NEWS. I've figured out how to install the newest version of RealBot. I'm just gonna do a few more tests with it, then I'll start writing the tutorial. You can expect it sometime today.

EDIT: The tutorial was a little delayed. It's up now. Check the sticky.