Ravers, What is your favorite Techno song and DJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RBR_Lotus_blade

To all the ravers, Tell us Which song you like, Why you like it, and who is your Favorite deejay? Is there is a reason why you like him/her? Is it because she/he is cute? He/she makes good music? Why?

Okay. now its my turn. My favorite song is ravers damnation because its really easy to rave to, has a lot of weird but kewl noises and stuff like that.... My favortie Deejay would have to be,..... umm..... Sasha and DJ Tiesto because they make their Trance All futuristic which is what i like to hear because it grooves me up and i start to rave like a crazy lunatic and IM GOING TO STOP NOW!!!!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Sidewinder ripsaw mix by The Cynic Project www.mp3.com\thecynicproject for the free dl
i like the cynic project al of his songs look good and by the way this should have been posted in the chit-chat

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'd have to say it's so difficult to pick just one. On my list of favorite songs, I would have to include:

Paul Van Dyk - Tracks 6-12 on Disc 1 of Out There and Back
Paul Oakenfold - Gamemaster
Orbital - Halcyon On + On

When you click on those links, scroll down and you'll see a list of songs on those albums. I also know that's not all of my favorite songs, that's just what I have on my playlist right now. Also, I believe The Cynic Project made "The Matrix II" as well, which you can download on Kazaa. I don't think it's supposed to be on the Matrix 2 soundtrack, it came out around the time The Matrix did, if not earlier, but it's a very good trance song.

Any other ravers wanna help keep this thread alive? :)

I know this is a hella old thread, but I found it while I was trying to do research for someone asking about those guys in Korea that died from playing StarCraft for three and a half days straight, and then another one died later from playing for only 36 hours or whatever. If anyone knows where those threads are, help me out by posting a link to that thread in a reply to this one:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4767

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
arent ravers those guys that twirl those glowsticks with strings attached to them and do those wierd hand thingys ......hmm interesting.....

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
There was a rule that you're allowed to bump threads and keep on topic. But since it's not...closed.

- Amantis

Status
Not open for further replies.