Quick lowdown on dupes/iths/bugged items?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know what a dupe is. copied items that will be deleted when it is caught in a game with a player that has the real item.

ooh ooh.. i just thought of something. :p. what about this. to catch dupes. the item will get deleted if its in the same room with a real item of same type right? so what if i have my friend with a windforce come in the room then the guy im trading a windforce for comes in the room. then wouldnt his windy disapear if it is duped cause my other friend in the room ahs a real windy? would that work?

ok.. second.

what are ITH's? i hear it all the time in trade rooms on bnet. what are they?

and whats up with bugged items? are these like the occy rings? or ive heard of bugged sojs's n such. are these random accedents or are ppl creating them or what?

i just wanna get on the playing field here so i can understand what ppl are talking about when this terminology comes up in discussion.

thx.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No it wouldn't work. The dupe scan only scans when you join and leave a game.

ITHs are items that had the runes taken out of them (during the matrix hack) and other runes put back in, giving it double runewords (like a Fury then socketed with ums)

Bugged items are still a mystery on how to do it. I believe there is a method out there but it is closely gaurded.

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HEY FLAMING COWS CAN YOU POST SOME STUFF ON MAKING BUGGED ITEMS WITH PACKETS PLEASE:D :D