Question about the cd-key progs

S

smoothiceboy17

k heres the thing im trying to change my lod classic cd key because someone is apparently using mine. I downloaded that program that shows ur cd- key and allows u to edit it, but when i try to edit it, it shows different current cd-keys than what I have.
All I wanna do is change my cd-key without reinstalling because for some reason it takes hours for d2 classic to install :(

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

S

smoothiceboy17

when i played d2 classic it was on my old comp. One day, I found out that we are getting a new comp. I had to reinstall d2 classic but the problem was while installing, the cd key on my cd case wasn't readable. The print faded. I called d2 tech support to tell them about it and they gave me a single player only key. So through days and days of searching a kid i played d2 with gave me a reg d2 cd-key from a kid he said doesn't play anymore. Apparently, he made a return to d2 and now whenever i try to log in its being used by the kid. So what I did, I bout a new reg d2 classic so that i have a new key. Now when i reinstalled d2 it was taking HOURS just to install the files. I dunno why, but it took the whole day to install both programs when i first got my computer. Dats why im asking the question about the cd-key changer.