Psycho Spam version 1.02

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
O.K i told all of you people that i would make a spam bot that will spam in games and spam in channels well ive done just that

for u people who downloaded my last spam bot reading the INI was Torture enough right lol

well i have made the a breeze to read and if you want the source it was Torture also well ive also made it a breeze to read also

new improvements

*-Now selects a different realm (east and west onlt :( will fix)

*-Joins game spams 3 different random messages

*-Easy to read INI

*Now you get Twice the spamming

if you have questions or comments please ask

~Psycho*Killa

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
... y didnt you just bump ur old thread for this... its usuless to make a new thread just for 1.02... wut happend to 1.01... did it get skipped?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
updated the sticky, but next time simply bump your old thread ;)

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
well im new so i never knew sorry and ya i started at 1.01 just last version i forgot to add the version

Snarg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have not run it yet but is it just me or are you missing the 'return' statements for every one of your sub-routines?

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
ya i am but i have it going back to my gosubs anywayz so it still works just fine and it repeats over and over and wasup999999 is make a autoit buttom to make the script stop in the touch of a buttom

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by netterrr
I just looked at the sourcecode and I feel depressed ..

in a good way or a bad way because if you think its flat out BAD tell me and tell me how u think i can make it better please i need to know these think to make better versions or if you have other AUTO IT ideas then tell me those also ill try my best to make other auto it programs