Project: Rock Band

WaterMan

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
First sorry for my english because I'm not english-speaking-man :)

History
Lordaeron has never been music. Pupils has been boring always. And now, 4 heroes want to change the world. Each of them can playing any instrument. Then he want to unite and form the band, that will bring a piece of music in this grim world.

For whom this project?
This project is for all music lovers, and, of course, rock music (in particular groups such as Iron Maiden, Metallica, Kiss, and many others).

Target
The campaign will have the 2 parts. At first you will have go in the RPG for each of 4 members of band, waving his guitar and destroy the enemies. After passing the RPG part, will be available in the second part, where you'll have to follow the life of the characters. Everything starts with the fact that the group will act in the ordinary taverns, earning himself on food. Gradually earning, the group will rise and you are able to give great concerts on stage, but also not forgetting to monitor the level of character. In the case of a shortage of something (eg, food or money), the hero may die or commit suicide. In the future, you can buy a house for each hero, to record songs (already own), and, of course, to arrange tours, which leave not a little money, but profit from them will be enormous. When you reach the peak of popularity, the band members go quietly retire to their wives and children (if desired they can be to start)

Heroes
Tim Weiss - human, guitar
John Buckler - human, bass-guitar
Storing the Gold Hammer - dwarf, drummer
Arikiel - high elf, vocals

Screenshots

Do you want to help me?:umm: