Problem...

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When i join games on UsWest, all the games are all ****ing 6 red bars... and says i cant join it cuz too much lagentcy or something... only thing i have runnin is my fw... i even tried and took it off... but than still didnt work.. i moved on to UsEast... and it says game dont exist but it says rigth there game exist OMG... help.. i wanan play again..

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Sometimes.... the games don't exist, because the creator has left the game. I'm not too sure about the Latency thing.... it happens to me sometimes.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omg.. so i cant play warcraft... and wtf dude... so u tellin me that all the 100+ game 30 minutes+ i tried joinin game on both realms... they both left and they all laged.. i even met a friend who had cable.. and 1 who had t1... i couldnt even join and am on cable...

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
or everyone on west lags. or its you that is laggin check to see if your running any programs that might be slowin you down like kazza or that sort of program

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg.. i check everything... my friend can join... and i tried joinin his games but says he lags... and my other friends can join him also.. jus thjat i cant...

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i did that 4 times... ask we speak am going for my 6...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i do remember myself having the problem of not being able to host games because of that latency problem (Which i have no idea how to fix), i later found that it just disappeared.

If you are extremely desperate and don't have alot of crap on your comp, re-format it, if that doesn't work, then i have no idea.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow i think renzokuken is the smartest on this sc thingy and he cant help me... if he cant than who can! i dunt know how to reformat it... if u talkin bout a disk to format it.. again this guy has it... and he dunt live here no more he lives 3000 miles away... anyways... help? lol

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i believe its either your connection is too slow or bnet is lagging

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got cable... and umm i dunt think b.net is laggin.. since i gatta wait 2hrs and my friend get to play lol.... when tehy get bak i said does it lag they say not at all...

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get rid of your firewall and swear the **** out on your ISP company. Otherwise, your computer might just suck.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Yes... listen to Master Virus. You may need to forward the ports.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bearly get it... all i got was to re connect agian and agian intill i get the right ip... rite?

EDIT: last night i got it to work.. dunt know how i did it but now it wont work... i use zone alarm pro.... and when i installed it it said " do i wanna make sc a sever " and i said no... like i did with d2/wc3 they both work fine... so i dunt know wat happened..

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
** i just say S*** happens so just have some patience and let ur com rest for a day COZ UR PROBLY FRYING UR COM!!! i know loads of ppl that have done that and they didnt know it**

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
might be ur router, lots of sh*t happens with routers. i no i had the same problem. but i disconnect the router back to the computer.