Problem with cd key generator please help

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I installed diablo 2 useing a cd key generator becuase i had lost my cd key i have a real cd though and not a copied one and then i installed diablo 2 lod with its own cd key but it wont let me play on battlenet because i didn't use diablo 2's cd key is there any scanner or somthing i can download to search my diablo 2 disc for its cd key...or do i have to buy diablo 2 agien...

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the key isnt stored on the disk, sounds like ure stuck ..... Buy a new d2 for 15 bucks, its not so expensive.... And if you dont wana buy a new one and If you live near a cyber cafe that has d2, you can use cd key refiller or something to see the key its installed with. Or just tear open a box at ure local wal mart ...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah cyberneticsheep is right id try it with a 100% real cdkey whoch u has bought 100% on your own and if it wont work i wold flame the blizz men :)

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me explain i bught diablo 2 game a few months ago and played for a while and then i bught diablo 2 LoD and installed it and played but when i quit i lost the cd case to diablo 2 but not diablo 2 LoD so i didn't have the cd key to one of the games...i'll just buy a new copy somtime