Presenting:The first replay with words in it!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
In my opinion, worst map ever. Too boring. Anual Fart Contest is better! I like contestent 5 and 4 the best!

kozman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As I recall b.net exp was made awhile back. Also considering its simpilicity... its not the worst map in the world.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tuxedo Templar
You obviously haven't seen a movie map before, I presume. :p

Personally, I like the two movies I made better than that one, though. ;)
Lol, well done! The second was extremely funny, the one called SC TV. Though, the first one I can't move at all in it and it suxs..
Still, that's pretty cool.

PS> Can u post more of your awesome maps?
PPS. How do u turn the HTML code on?

Tuxedo Templar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Crazy Demon
Lol, well done! The second was extremely funny, the one called SC TV. Though, the first one I can't move at all in it and it suxs..
Still, that's pretty cool.
That's ironic, most people tell me they like the second one better. Or perhaps you were playing it in single player mode? It's designed to be run either over bnet or, if you want to see it just by yourself, in an empty LAN game (the one at the bottom of the list in the multiplayer options). It won't work properly in vanilla single player.

P.S. If you want something to be in bold, you have to use a [/b] tag at the end instead of another [b ]. Then it will work. HTML doesn't work on these forums, though.

P.S.S. For now, my maps are available here if you want them. All except the newer ones, which I will release in a map pack later as well as with a zillion and one necessary bug fixes.

Tuxedo Templar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll leave that for you to look through the triggers and try and figure out. ;) It's not a particularly difficult trick.