Post your pictures!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The Picture Thread is almost finished, except we have some of our members missing! I can't find their pictures, so I would like to encourage any and all members who have a picture to post it in the Forum Member Picture Submission thread that can be found here! By doing so, we will have more pictures to show the other members and staff when they look inside.

I want to get as many pictures in that thread as possible. What I will do, as well as the other Chit-Chat Moderators, is we will add whoever posts their picture to the Forum Member Pictures thread, which logs every member down and displays one of their best pictures at all times, so that everyone can see them whenever they want. It can be found here.

So post your pictures, and have them added so that everyone can see them! Also, enjoy seeing how the other members look, as well as members of our Forum Staff. :)

- Chit-Chat Moderators

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you.. left me out,

how could you Ryan, how could you

:emotear

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
i dont know how to post pics lol

Fizban

Reaction score
putting face to name kinda sucks, you only set yourself up for disappointment when everyone turns out hideously ugly (gaming forums pfft)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We do have attractive people here, but it is all a perference of which user and how they think, I suppose. :)

This is also the internet, if someone things you're ugly, who cares?

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I finally got some pics of me.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

Btw, I am now doing the work for Darkmatter with regards to the picture thread.