***Unallies and rushes me with Shuttles and probes***
Newb3: WTF THE AIRSHIPS WONT ATTACK
4ero: -_-
Newb3: UR A HACKER
Newb3 has left the game.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am somewhat of a newb... i can kinda get my way around but its much worse with someone worse than me on my teams... then theres no point in playing out the game.

J

Jimco

My encounter..

newb1- HI!
Me- Uh hey..
*the newbs team up cause they think im hacking..*
newb1- uh..
newb-2 BLACK SHEEP WALL

and it pretty much ended there

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]*In a bound map*

Newb: "power overwhelming"
Me: "Nice try."
Action: Runs into the explosion, death.
Newb: "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS"
Then he left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this was funny but it was still a little unfair..
i was playing as toss and i had 10 templars and i did the float trick to all 10 and sent them to this guys base and he had missle turrets where i sent them. he started typing "WHAT THE **** DUDE? MY TURRETS WONT HIT THEM!" so then they merged into archons and they got killed eventually after killing about 30 UNupgraded vultures. then i did the same with dark templars and by this time i had scouted and he had turrets all around/in his base. he was scared as hell when he saw the floting templars -.- they killed 3 turrets, 2 pair merged i took control of a scv and sent a shuttle in to pick it and a ghost up. when i came back to his abse withcarriers Bcs and valks-the guy was like HACKER! how the hell did u get a 2nd race!?! he got totally raped. he had vultures as his defense (along with about 50 turrets) he kept saying why wont my vuures atatck you? and the few ghosts he did have never used lockdown! i just started using the valks i had to just fly over his base and i kept typing in "i see u bitch" and "my valks say u are a NeWbIe!"
(i love doing that to people-i say like "my dark templars say u are a NeWbIe or whatever..its funny)

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
My worst newb encounter is when I ran into this thread, jk

It went something like
I was in a comp stomp
There was this clan sk guy...
So I decided that they all sucked and I bsed them all =\ intresting aint it?

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Man dont even get me start on this... ah, wth i'll tell u PART of it
he was orange, so i call him orange, he replies apple... like 500 times. i ask him y he says apples, he says you say orange so i say apple....btw it was a 2 vs 2 zero clutter, in the same game.. BAH DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED!

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My worst noob encounter... I would have to say that would be myself:(.
Okay, I just got SC, and I was playing a Stack D. I turn off allie vision without knowing how to stack...bad idea:(. So one of my allies realized I don't know wtf I'm doing and he sends one of his units towards me. And than.... ARGH!!! :( It's way too embrasing:(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Newblet: WTF!?!? Stop attacking my probes omg mutas wtf are you like a newb? Fight my army pussy!
][
DoS_Sakuhta: Dude...
][
DoS_Sakuhta: There your armies dead are you happy?
][
Newblet: ...
-- -- -- --​
All he had was zealots. :rolleyes

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, one time, i was feeling pretty confident with my skillz...and i had a new strat in mind, so i made a game, 2v5 NO NEWBS!!

and i got my friend on my team, who was pretty good, and we got three people to play us, and the game began

we didnt think they were newbs in the beginning....

so i played my hardest, thinking it was ganna be hard...and we both held off our attacks until we had alot of forces...we wernt sure why we wernt getting attacked....

my strat was going all drop's and dropped golo's, tank's, marines and scv's in the back and front of their base...we ****ing annialed em all...they were ****ing horrible...nobody even tried to defend their bases...

the best one out of the three baricaded himself in his base after he saw what we did to his friends, and we ended up doing a big old siege...

me and my friend were kind of messing around with him when we sieged him, i only used like 1/8 of my force to hold him in, and when i broke through just a tiny bit...i sent everything, and so did my friend...talk about a ****ing slaughter....

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
This was on Matrix High D heroes

Newb1: What do i do?
Heff:.....
Hellwolf_36:Build an army to attack the enemy
Newb1 builds all these hatcheries and no units
Newb1: Behold my power
Heff: BUILD SOME MEN DORK
Hellwolf_36: We need to win this game, build some hydras
Newb1: Behold my HATCHERY power
*Newb1 builds 8-10 Hydras and doesn't Herotize them
Heff:Herotize
Newb1: Behold my HYDRA power
*Newb1 sends out hydras and gets them killed
Hellwolf_36: You are so ****ing useless
Newb1:Repeat that
Hellwolf_36/Heff: I/He said you are so ****ing uselss
*Newb1 takes a pic of the text
Newb1:I am telling Battle.net on you, loser
Heff: fool
Hellwolf_36: go cry to your mommy baby
Newb1 leaves

We won but the game was a 10k kill game

BTW... SpiritReaper, your avatar is too large of a file, just saying

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
me and ryan were bsing in a money map comp stomp and both went scouts. I maxed out rather fast and yellow, (zerg) had a SHIT load of overlords... like i mean enough to make a giant mass of moving yellow... he gets to the comp and is like what the hell.... why wont they attack? Dont they use their tentacle thingys? and me and kald are cracking up and on whisper i say dont kill him he's too newb... lets take blue (all zealots) so we both take blue down but a few gateways and pylons, and i notice in the map another mass of yellow. apparantly the whole time he was ****ing around with overlords in the enemy and sending them at blue he had amassed hydras up the ying yang... maxed out and he had no drones. He suddenly is in my base.... i, in blue, send back to my base and manage to hold off his first wave, when the 2nd comes! (note: i was allied when he attacked so any defense i had was decimated.) He sent his overs to kald and pwned everyone in the game.... i guess we were the newbs there, eh?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Zsquared2004- DUde WEre rushin get boys k?
Clitman0347- Dude were rushing
Zsquared2004- Ya man WE SAID THAT when we started.
Clitman0347- K im aight
Zsquared2004- Well im rdy when u are
Clitman0347- aight, but have a question what is the upgrade so Firebats can attack air
Zsquared2004- OMG!
(Other teamate left the game on this comment)
Clitman0347- Shit why he leave, now were doomed
Clitman0347- Dude, Whats thE upgrade?
Zsquared2004- OMG!
(Zsquared has left the game)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
HAHA! Akule that was hilarious! I amassed my scouts, they didn't last long but I killed a good amount of ovies with them :D

He was like: Stop messing with mmy ovies.

Me: FOR AKULE!

*Dead*

4ero

Member!
Reaction score
1. We start the game
Newb1: HEY WTF I DIDNT WANT ZERG!
4ero: oh well just play
Newb1: whats this purple mud
4ero: omfg its creep
Newb1 has left the game.

2. I goto a 7v1comp game and we kill the comp. Then User FluffyDemon backstabs me with mutas. "LOL NEWB U DIED"
I get pissed off and spoof my name, follow him into another 7v1comp game. This time i bs him and just when half his base was destroyed, his friend kills me. Then i get REALLY PISSED OFF and i spoof my name AGIAN and foloow him to another 7v1c. Look like he bses all day. I whisper all the people in the game saying that this is a bs game and i Fu*king KILL FLUFFLY AND HIS FUC *KING FRIEND AHHH I WAS SOO HAPPY THE END

REDMAN-Dragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.I_DONT_HAVE_A_SITE.com
Originally posted by 4ero
1. We start the game
Newb1 has left the game.

2. I goto a 7v1comp game and we kill the comp. Then User FluffyDemon backstabs me with mutas. "LOL NEWB U DIED"
I get pissed off and spoof my name, follow him into another 7v1comp game. This time i bs him and just when half his base was destroyed, his friend kills me. Then i get REALLY PISSED OFF and i spoof my name AGIAN and foloow him to another 7v1c. Look like he bses all day. I whisper all the people in the game saying that this is a bs game and i Fu*king KILL FLUFFLY AND HIS FUC *KING FRIEND AHHH I WAS SOO HAPPY THE END
Hehe...thats funny...yes I am back, so don't ask!

Anyways, I came across a newb that all started/ended like this:

I was playing Circle D
Newb Joins game room
ZeRoDrAgOn. (Me): yo
Newb leaves game room
About 1 minutes later Newb joins AGAIN
Newb: go (he is dling)
It8Me (friend): dl
Newb: GO!
Newb says go a billion times until the game starts

When the game starts, he asks in like 3 seconds: how do i fight
It8Me explains how to do it
Newb: where is that
By this point, It8Me and I were really getting annoyed, by the time we got ot the first level, it was like 10 minutes later!
Newb: i found it, but i cant move the units
We found out that he was trying to move the banner...oy...
ZeRoDrAgOn. moves the banner up to the newb's spot
Newb: Hey, I made it move!
Newb left the game

long story, yes! But hey, at least it happened with a "happily-ever-after-ending" heehee!!!

-Red

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by 4ero
1. We start the game
Newb1 has left the game.
What an idiot

This one was from Super Smash Bros Melee, I was lvl 4 Luigi and my friend was lvl 3 Mario, we needed to eliminate Kirby because everyone knows the dragoon on ghosts to too freakin hard unless you mass lots of ghosts. He was a measly lvl 2 because of the team game and the fact he didn't attack to often, me and the Mario guy rushed him together, and he lost and left. For about 2 days I got messaged from that noobie shit like you suck and i am going to eat your children and you are a fag0t, etc.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
N00b 1:What is a d-d-drone??

DoD_Swordtip: LMAO....

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by FZ. | gOsu
ok, one time, i was feeling pretty confident with my skillz...and i had a new strat in mind, so i made a game, 2v5 NO NEWBS!!

and i got my friend on my team, who was pretty good, and we got three people to play us, and the game began

we didnt think they were newbs in the beginning....

so i played my hardest, thinking it was ganna be hard...and we both held off our attacks until we had alot of forces...we wernt sure why we wernt getting attacked....

my strat was going all drop's and dropped golo's, tank's, marines and scv's in the back and front of their base...we ****ing annialed em all...they were ****ing horrible...nobody even tried to defend their bases...

the best one out of the three baricaded himself in his base after he saw what we did to his friends, and we ended up doing a big old siege...

me and my friend were kind of messing around with him when we sieged him, i only used like 1/8 of my force to hold him in, and when i broke through just a tiny bit...i sent everything, and so did my friend...talk about a ****ing slaughter....
He said worst encounter with newbs they might be able to kick your ass in a real 1v1 BS is nothing.

originally posted by Hellwolf_36

BTW... SpiritReaper, your avatar is too large of a file, just saying
No, it isn't. If it was, it would not let him use it. :-/

Carpenter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was in a game, 2v2 0clut no noobs, and we were getting started. i was building up zerg like i normally do, when i look over to this guys section of the map. he has 2 command centers, and a supply depot. by this time i have like 15 hatcheries surrounding my base and like 50 hydras and im like "hey wtf r u doing??" and he said "i cant get enough money to make enough command centers" and i said "why do you need command centers" and he said "so i can attack, noob" we get into battle and he sends about 14 SCVs in. im over here havin a war with a shizit load of hydras and mutas agenst an oter guy, and hes attacking PROTOSS GOONS with scvsand hes goin "wtf my SCVs died too fast" and i said "you dork scvs are for mining not attacking". i eventually get so anoyed i kill him myself. hes all "WTF ARE YOU DOING NOOB?!i HOPE THEY KILL YOU!" and by the end of it they allied me because of how much this guy stank.