Post ur stories oabout ow gay unregistered is

Death_Talks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there once was a newb named unregistered, he was do his daily task,humping his mom! well,that day somehting different happened, his sister was trying to get in on the fun too! and then, his brother! and then, his dad! and soon his grand mother grand father and aunt and uncle too! it all turned out in one huge family orgy! the lived happily ever after! THE END

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
Two thins:

1) This has nothing to do with Diablo...

2) This is so immature...
so what if its immature its fun.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yep it's fun... but it's in the wrong forum :/ It should be in "Flaming Role Playing Fun" but uh, I ain't gonna make a forum just for that... so instead i'll put this in the flames forum.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Death_Talks
there once was a newb named unregistered, he was do his daily task,humping his mom! well,that day somehting different happened, his sister was trying to get in on the fun too! and then, his brother! and then, his dad! and soon his grand mother grand father and aunt and uncle too! it all turned out in one huge family orgy! the lived happily ever after! THE END
AND SO DEATH_TALKS WAS BORN! And today, he is the President of the United States. The end.

darksoul

Reaction score
..so ahh i was walking by one day and was listening 2 an old bum tellng a story of how ppl use the word UNREGISTERD. so it started in a all guys high school locker room when a horney gay bountyhunter was looking for some guy for his next "UNREGISTERD RAPE". he (or she, scientist are still working on the gender) raped and and cut other men's testicles for a large ritual so he can go 2 a place called the "UNRIGESTERD ARE VERY GAYLY WELCOMED" where he(or she) can live happyly everafter with their unknown reproducing system and an unknown gender. so now ppl use the word UNREGISTERD when they see some 1 who will stop at nothing for his(or hers) happinss(means gayness) . can u stop this mad man(or women)
or will the UNREGISTERD guy(girl) rape and cut all the men's (or womens ....only da trans which is not actually refered 2 as women so i think u can call it an UNREGISTERD him/her ) testicles
some1 has 2 stand up and fight for our right 2 stop UNREGISTERD raping and cutting our balls of.

(if some 1 has a lead to what gender he is please call 1-800-unregisterdgender or visit
http://unregisterdarebeinghumpedbyunregisterd.?gender.com

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i have a picture of unregistered right here. i just needed a place to post this.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
ive seen on asian joke. vaguely familiar... Ohh yea! it's my image of deathmate! its what i think he looks like. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
ah, mr. bean's kind of funny, but a bit odd........rowan atkinson, right?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
how true