Please welcome WCIII.com to our forums

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm proud to announce that we have officially partnered with WCIII.com. Hopefully this will provide our users will a great resource of Warcraft 3 information and strategies. I strongly urge all of you to visit their website at: http://www.WCIII.com and surf around a bit.

On a side note, I'd also like to extend a warm welcome all their members to our forums and i'd also like to welcome the owner of WCIII.com, Swooper, as the new Head Moderator of WarcraftForums.com. I also would like to ask all the users of the forums to bare with us over the next few days while we get all the moderators / forums sorted out. Hopefully from this point on, the warcraft forums will be much more active!

Thanks,
SkuZZy

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Note to wciii.com staff:
Please don't post here for site related things (temporairaly, at least). Just e-mail me, or PM me on this forum. Im currently working out who's gonna be a moderator for what, so If you are on the wciii.com staff and want to be one, e-mail me (swooper@wciii.com or PM me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ur site is cool, just needs more mention of me on it, u know just so they can visit my site and join. I mean, the tournament is only on saturday, and theres like 5 people in the war 3 tournament. just a suggestion. but u guys are great.