Please take notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Sinclair

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would just like to inform you of a user from this site who has been spamming AvidGamers with threads asking people to sign up at this site using his referal: Soljah3. I've just finished up deleting an excess of 1,000 posts.

Just thought that I would bring this ignorant user to your attention. Any action,if any, you take upon him here is at your discretion of course.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where else to place it.

Thank you for time.

Michael Sinclair
Avid Gamers Moderator
http://www.avidgamers.com

(Attatched is a small example of his postings)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
There is no user here by the name of Soljah3. E-Mail me his IP address if possible at: support@battleforums.com and I will ban his access to this forum, because people like this are NOT welcome at these forums.

While on this subject, i'd like to say to any other users, I don't promote spam of this site. It gives us a bad name. Please note that anyone who does what this person has done is not welcome at this site... i'm assuming he was trying to get refferals (why? I dont know... it's not like refferals are worth anything).

Also, michael, thanks for letting me know about this and if he continues, please let me know.

Thanks,
SkuZZy

Michael Sinclair

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Great; I've sent a message to the site administrator, he should be able to provide you with an IP number. His time zone is quite different from mine, so it could be a few hours or more. :)

Thank you for your cooperation in this!

Respectfully,
Michael Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.