Please Read,

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xjMaN88lx

i think i was unrulfully de-modded for something that didnt occur on counter-strike.. also the "quote" under my name was unrightfully changed as an act of admin abuse. If i have ever helped you on Counter-Strike just post here to show what battleforums.com will be missing as a Counter-Strike mod. Good luck Master, and if you could, please keep this up and de-segment any spam in this post if u can.. u were a great modding partner and you guys were great members. rune you too. i hope to play counter-strike with all of you sometimes

my Steam username is : xjMaN88Lx

If i remain to be de-modded after not getting my story heard, so be it. however, please reply hear if you disagree or if i have ever helped you.

-xjMaN88lx

deathdealer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is what you did???

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
I hope you fu<king die.

You need to stop ****ing with our clan you dirty piece of gutter pussy.

I hope you die a slow painful death.

For all that don't know the story:

xjman88lx was a clan member in my diablo 2 clan.
He stole items in an xfer game from my members.

Later on he gave all back and then some.
We let him be a clan helper, but not a full time member.
He was fine with this.

Later on I find out he has stolen a clan members account and all his items.

This pisses us off.

We change the pass/email to the account ( since he didnt change pass) and then the member gets his account back.

Well somehow, he stole the same persons account again and he conned me into giving him the pass to our shared mfing account.

He gets on it and deletes all the chars on it (mf sorc and mules)

This fu<ker must die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
=\ This kinda thing is weird.... I'm one of those people who thinks things that happen out of the forums, shouldn't be carried over into the forums. Some people obviously think different.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
While I agree, the issue here is that what xjman did hurt other moderators on the forums. That's greatly frowned upon here, and I don't believe he's the first person to suffer from this fate.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
You used your mod status to scam people. So cry me a river, and get over it. You are not welcome. ;)

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bein a mod isn't he suppose to be somewhat respectable and responsible?
so ripping off other mods clans
and scamming numerous people really makes bf look good when mod does it?

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Well xjMaN88lx, i used to respect you but from what others have said, your starting to come off as a bastard... why did you do it in the first place??

X

xjMaN88lx

i was kicked from the clan for no reason.. obviosly u werent told that.. look at all the BoD's raiding this post

last words of advice: HEIL AXL!

master can u close this and void this? also the one in tech too

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i told him in void why you were angry
and scamming people a month after somthing happens then a month later two times really is a good excuse isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.